• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I have too many games in my backlog, so let's clean out the Switch's in 2021.

FEBRUARY 22nd:
Hoo boy, this is a long one.

SCENARIO 50: Battle For The Three Earths

We end up in a distorted space. Below us are all three Earths; now the UCC one is becoming part of the space-time fusion. Also, there's,,,Arzenal?! Embryo explains, this is the TRUE Arzenal. He explains: long ago, due to the use of Ragna-Mail, Dragunium (aka Getter Rays) were released, ruining the face of the Earth. It warped even the dimensions itself, causing events to go into two different paths. In one world, only the Dragon Clan survived. But in the other, civilization collapsed entirely, and a new culture was born. That was the NCC dimension. That's why the NCC and UC worlds were so similar, because they were once the same world! But the UC dimension came to resemble the NCC more too due to the lack of the dragon clan's influence, though it also ended up around 100 years behind as a result. As for why he's doing it? He just doesn't want them existing since he didn't make them, is all.

Now there's a singularity behind all this, as NIne speculates. Embryo praises her, but says does she know who it is? Sanada on the Yamato chimes in: it's Kaname Sagara.

Naturally, the FMP cast reacts with surprise. In the NCC world, she was a scientist who lived on their Earth 100 years ago. A parallel version of Kaname Chidori. However, she lost her husband in a war, and decided to dedicate her research to heretical work like changing the past. Leonard pops in to state his motivations (the world's a mess of Getter Radiation and from Second Impact, all the wars, and his mother rejected him). Somehow, Kaname Sagara ended up crossing the dimensional boundaries. She used her knowledge to influence the UC world, but ironically, this only made the wars even more intense than they ever were in the NCC world. She is Sophia;.

Meanwhile, Ange is missing after that. She's watching the battle unfold with Embryo, while Embryo is also on the field ready to fight. Fowler and Sabine are here with a squad of Behemoth ASs, along with Erma and Tanya. And Hokushin is here too: he somehow survived. Akito really doesn't care at this point, but is ready to fight if he has to. Notably, I use a team of almost entirely females here, besides Sousuke (forced), Akito (because of Hokushin), and Tusk (because he's Ange's knight). Speaking of Tusk, one notable aside: in the normal version of this stage, it's explicitly mentioned Ange slept with him, much to the Salia and Hilda's disgust and shock. That's glossed over here.

Objective is to defeat Embryo in the Hysterica. SR point is to clear the map in 5 turns.

When Akito and Hokushin fight, the latter states he can never be defeated. He just replies he's done with him. His final words are "Well...done." Akito feels nothing. With him goes the last Meganoid, Fowler and Sabine die miserably, completely taken in by the prospect of a new world. Erma and Tanya are more tragic: they beg Embryo to help them, but he simply admonishes them and says their Ragna-Mails will be fuel for the Hysterica. Even after directly seeing this, the other refuses to stand down. I bring Embryo down with Jill for good measure. He dies.

And reappears as if nothing happened. He spells it out: he's immortal. Sousuke and Tusk use the chance to swoop in to rescue Kaname and Ange. Sousuke encounters Leonard in the building, after helping Lacus and the others to safety. He goes on an amazing rant, asking what is wrong with her and hurling insults. She's not Kaname Sagara. On the inside, Sophia is shocked, and yet when Kaname shows her resolve, agrees to back down. Kaname Chidori snaps out of it, kind of pissed. Leonard laughs and says...it seems he's lost. Kaname is all his. He gracefully leaves, accepting this defeat. Meanwhile, Embryo explains some things to Ange: this space exists outside of any universes, his own private space and the safest place where he can use his Ragna-Mail to influence all the worlds. He once more asks Ange to join her. She refuses, and he decides to purify her mind.

All her clothes disappear. She is completely naked, only covered up by the dialogue box. Ange retains her defiance, accusing Embryo of just wanting to do it with her. Tusk shows up, and gets shot. However, Ange calls out to Villkiss, and with the power of belief, it transcends the dimensional boundary to arrive! An annoyed Embryo summons Sylvia, holding her at gunpoint and threatening Ange. "Your sister's fate lies in my hands." Ange is like, are you an idiot? She rejected Sylvia as a sister after what she did and said. Ange also knows full well, Sylvia isn't crippled. Embryo is the only one controlling the wheelchair. Sylvia insists she can't walk, and Ange made her that way.

Ange: "Tusk, I'm borrowing your gun."

She shoots. Sylvia is so startled she accidentally stands up. All she can say is "Oh!" Ange tells her to fight to stay alive, and she does take the hint and runs off. Ange, Tusk, and Sousuke escape. Yet Embryo remains immortal. Villkiss however, is a Ragna-Mail. And so Ange sings. Hilda and Salia back her up. Salamandinay notes it's the song of the stars. They really could destroy the dimension if it were to resonate. Jill and her start singing along too. Embryo laughs it off, saying the song is incomplete...only for everything to start distortion. Lacus reveals, the Ancient People passed their song down through the Coordinators. And SHE knows all the lyrics!

Everything goes white, and as it fades, we're in the space above the three Earths. Embryo starts losing his shit and demands Leonard fight. His reply? "Don't you order me around, you scum." Objective is to defeat Hysterica, although Leonard is here too. I wait a turn for them to approach.

On the next and final turn for the SR point, in comes Full Frontal. The final secret character of the game, he's here to fight with us too. Embryo's battle quotes are more or less him throwing an amazing tantrum, saying things like "I'll kill you into infinity!" Leonard again accepts his defeat well. When told it's over, he says it is, and retreats. Sousuke is confused, there was no hostility from him at all. The Cross Ange girls all join in on Ange's pre-battle lines with Embryo.

Ange: "What do you mean? You've been trying to do that right from the start."
Salia: "If not, would you strike someone while they're weak?"
Ersha: "Would you use something precious to someone as a shield?"
Chris: "Would you lie to and deceive someone?"
Rosalie: "In other words, all you've ever been able to do is rely on underhanded methods and force!"
Vivian: "Alright everyone, time for a question, then! What's the most appropriate thing to call this guy?"
Hilda: "The all-time lowest of the low!"
Salamandinay: "Scum that's so low it shouldn't even exist!"
Embryo: "How dare you?!"
Jill: "Embryo! You're not a god, and you're not a Tuner, either!"
Ange: "You're just a creep!"
Embryo: "Ange! You dare mock me?!"
Ange: "Ugh, a true creep right to the very end! I'm even sick of looking at that ridiculous hair!"
Ange: "You're going down, Embryo! I am going to finish you myself!"

I have Ange destroy him with Villkiss' new final attack, True Ability Unlock. He gets pissed and tries to destroy the Eternal to take all its women as brides, only for...Leonard to stop him. Embryo is pissed and blasts his former co-conspirator, mortally wounding him. Ange swoops in at this point. One of the most brutal verbal beatdowns from nearly every female character in my roster commences.

Ange: "Embryro!"
Embryo: "Ange! I chose you, yet you still stand against me?"
Hilda: "Until the very end—"
Salia: "Looking down on others—"
Salamandinay: "Displaying atrocious behavior!"
Mao: "You over-confident—"
Ryoko: "Braggart!"
Sayaka: "Men like you—"
Lunamaria: "Who don't know the first thing about love—"
Fa: "Don't deserve it!"
Roux: "So don't you dare—"
Elle: "Ever let us catch sight of that stupid hairdo—"
Marida: "Ever again!"
Ple: "Get out of here, pervert!"
Ple Two: "Don't even look at us, pervert!"
Asuka: "Get lost, scumbag!"
Mari: "Just disappear, you waste of space!"
Rei: "Good riddance."
Embryo: "Very well. I no longer need a woman who's incapable of comprehending my love!"
Ange: "What love? You're nothing but a shameless narcissist who's always acting superior. You have no taste in clothes, you never stop grinning,—"
Ange: "—and your hairstyle is repulsive! It'd probably be biologically impossible for me to pass on your perverted, misogynistic, thousand-year shut-in genes anyway!"
Ange: "Turn back to the dust of the Earth!"
Embryo: "Ange!"
Ange: "You wouldn't have a shot with me in a hundred million years!"

She puts the exclamation point on this by firing the Space-Time Convergence Cannon. Embryo screams as he is destroyed.

At peace, Leonard simply asks if it's over. He tells us to hurry, the Earths will start to fuse soon. He's sending us the data, and with it, we should be able to understand what's going on. Seeing how horrible Embryo was made him realize, he was being that way too. In fact, his primary motivation for helping us? To get in one last shot at Embryo, "that odious little wretch." He asks, if things had been different, could they have been friends? Sousuke doesn't believe in hypotheticals. He just chuckles at how ruthless Sousuke is to the end. He dies at peace.

In the hangar after the battle, Nine runs into someone most curious. Mamoru Kodai...

FEBRUARY 23rd:
Kodai is in the medical bay. They've managed to preserve Mori, but for now, it's not looking good. Even if they save the Earth, they give her a less than 0.1% chance of surviving. Still, he's professional enough, so he's able to make it to the next meeting on the bridge. We have a bit of time, at least: Leonard's notes say that it'll take months for the fusion to complete once Aura's power falters. The bad news is, people's minds will give out long before that. We need to act as soon as possible...but, the enemy alarm goes off.

SCENARIO 51: Darker than the Darkest Black

It's...Mycenae?! A group of Kedora led by the late Great General of Darkness. His body is falling apat, but he's still fighting on. Objective is to defeat him. SR point is to do it in 2 turn, while also defeating all of the Kedora.

All of the enemies actually start out partially damaged! I manage to get the last two aces I'll be getting this playthrough in the process: Full Frontal and Hayato. Benkei, IIno, and Mondo will just have to be without...I don't have a problem getting it off in the turn requirement, athough GGoD still hits Hayato for over 2000 damage THROUGH Iron Wall.

He's wounded, but sacrifices his life to the flames of Hades. This results in rumbling that brings forth the Emperor of Darkness, formerly known as Hades. He's now nothing more than a massive flame with the former god's body vaguely visible within. To boot, he revives the Great General of Darkness, Hero Garadabla, Baron Ashura, and numerous Dr. Hell creations. But that's not all: in pops Black Noir, the Great Evil Exev was serving.

Now for a real mindscrew, that is in fact not too far removed from canon: Black Noir is a God, from a higher plane of existence. It manipulated Embryo as its pawn; the AD world and perhaps all worlds, were just a story it made. It was the truth that Aeolia Scehnberg was seeking. All the tragedies, all the villains, and everything that happened? It did it for fun. It was entirely a game, and we were the pieces on a game board. Maito was given the most important role: the hero. He tried to get that character just right, by sowing many seeds - including the anime, Gekiganger 3. But Gai never became a hero. Those given superhuman strength like Banjo didn't either. Neither did loss make a hero out of Kappei, Shinn, Kira, or Setsuna. His true ideal hero? An absolutely pure hero without the slightest flaw with a firm belief in justice. And Joe was to be his rival.

Black Noir: "Yes, along with your friends, you defeated one evil after another, gaining many items and experience."
Black Noir: "Then you got ahold of the last item, the Cosmo Reverse System, and you probably thought that now all you had to do was wait for the end."
Black Noir: "But this time, the ending that I want is one where the heroes all fail and the Earth is destroyed."

With this declaration that almost demolishes the fourth wall (again, this is very true to canon - the difference is it wanted to sell toys in Mightgaine proper) and a bunch of mass-produced Imperials and Epsilons at his side, it attacks.

Last edited:
FEBRUARY 24th:
In the process of fighting, I in particular manage a massive AoE with Frontal on the Mycenae forces. I spend the first few turns eliminating everyone else before turning my attention to the bosses.

After damaging Black Noir enough, it simply regenerates. We attempt to use Sally's Innocent Waves to disrupt its power, but it easily dispels it. It states it's nothing more than an item to make the game more interesting. It can cause a miracle, but it cannot triumph over God.

And now another mindscrew: Ruri speaks up. She says that though she may be a product of someone else's design, she's here because of her own will. She says that while Black Noir has godlike powers, it is not a god. All it's doing is causality, simple cause and effect. Sanada on the Yamato continues: imagine fish in a water tank. Whenever food is added, more fish appear, or even a natural predator, it seems like the will of God. Ignoring the fact whether fish have the concept of God, while they might see it that way, from outside the tank it's simple cause and effect. Once you know what's going on, even a fish can see that. Ruri says that if Black Noir wanted to play God, that failed as soon as it revealed itself. That's which wonderous from afar can be dull up close.

Black Noir dismisses this as 'sour grapes', but Sanada continues. A famous scientist said God does not throw dice. There's no probability in the laws of nature, and everything can be understood perfectly. Yet quantum mechanics seems to stand in opposition to this statement. Black Noir is confused, which Ruri states that's proof it is not God. Sanada speculates, Black Noir is likely a system created by a highly advanced civilization, some sort of societal organization system. It doesn't manipulate fate, it just manipulates events that can lead to an arbitrary set of results. Setsuna realizes this sounds familar. And it is: Veda was likely an emulation of Black Noir, maybe a countermeasure.

That's how all of the tragedies that Black Noir intended to happen, didn't happen. Kappei's cousins, brother, and dog survived Zambot 3. Banjo didn't end up lost in his own hatred. Akito was able to overcome his grief and get back on the road to a normal life with Yurika. Shinn and Kira never ended up lost in their rivalry. Black Noir is nothing but a system. The future is not certain, nothing is absolute. That's all part of biological evolution and advancement. He learned that from Saotome!

The fight back begins: Setsuna uses his Innovator powers, linked with the Psycommu, just like back on Feldina. It became stronger thanks to the black technology from the NCC dimension! Kaname Sagara's dream came true after all! Black Noir rages at the Irregulars, as the ones who were supposed to get bad endings state their resolve. Black Noir refuses to accept this. but Ryoma piles on with the power of Getter Rays. Momoka finally understands: what happened at Feldina is the same as Mana. When an Innocent Wave makes contact with a dimension, it supresses Getter Radiation, causing interference in the physical world. That allows the long-range Lambda Driver phenomenon to happen. Thoughts and emotions can overcome anything! Black Noir says that's still not enough, so Banjo uses HIS power. Or rather, the power the Meganoids were using to fight against Black Noir! The anti dimensional interference wave motion light! Yes, even the Meganoids defied their fate: they were supposed to be nothing more than villains.

One problem: Maito still doubts himself. Black Noir latches onto this, until a quick pep talk from his friends and allies and a healthy dose of Innocent Waves gets him back in the game. Now Black Noir is the one doubting himself. Black Noir just goes "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..." The Emperor of Darkness, who once respected it, feels there's only the ancient gods of Olympus who deserve to be called it after all, but we assure him: we're going to beat that into him, too.

We all power up, maxing out on HP, EN, Morale, and SP. Cue the epic music as the beatdown begins. Notably, Black Noir's Morale actually crashed.

It doesn't take long to defeat them. Black Noir cannot defeat his defeat, wondering if he himself was a pawn in the game, too. Maito says he lost for one reason: he's evil! Justice always prevails! Meanwhile, the Emperor of Darkness vows to return...

final01.png

...only to see a vision. Not only of Mazinger Zero, but of the final evolution of Getter, the Getter Emperor. He realizes in horror, he'll never win. Minerva X makes only her second appearance in the game, saying it's time for him to go back to sleep.

With all of our enemies out of the way, it's finally time to use the Cosmo Reverse System. Except there's tragedy at the very end of the stage: Mori died during the battle. She woke up just long enough to say Kodai's name as her consciousness connected with the Innocent Wave. They give Kodai some time alone, as he tearfully confesses his love.

The spirit of his brother is watching. He apologizes to Okita, saying he can have his ship back now...

Things go from bad to worse. As the scientists in the team are overlooking the Cosmo Reverse System, it suddenly activates on its own. They try to shut it down, but as it rejects their input, they can only watch on in horror and wonder why Mamoru activated the system...

Nine poses a pungent and relevant question to Soji after the battle: if he had to choose between the fate of the Earth and the happiness of someone he loves, which would he choose? His answer is simple: both. She thanks him.

~~~

Back in the medical bay, a miracle has occured. Mori has returned to life! She is confused. Kodai embraces her, telling her it was all just a dream. The situation in the engine room couldn't be worse, however. They can't reactivate the Cosmo Reverse System, and Mamoru Kodai's consciousness has been lost in the quantum sea.

final02.png

final03.png

Sanada gives everyone the bad news. Okita takes it okay, saying there was still one thing they had left to do. Before that can be elaborated on however, there's a distortion in the dimensional boundary. In pops Dessler's fleet. Oh yes, he's still alive, along with his right hand man Goer. It seems they were unintentionally drawn here. Some of his crew are shocked at the tri-planet that is Terron, but he brushes it off. More important, the Yamato is before them. He wants the ship. It's all he has left at this point.

He's not alone, however. They reveal their trump card: Crux Dogatie! Times three! The main antagonist of Crossbone Gundam had some surviving copies and has joined with the Gamillans to see Earth destroyed. Objective is to defeat Dessler.

I just group up for a turn and allow everyone else to approach, due to their crazy ranges. On turn 2, Ahlforz warps in. There are agents aboard the Yamato and Nadesico, who warp away on completing their mission. He's survived, being an android himself, and wants the fusion to complete. With this he uses the knowledge the agents gathered to open up a tear in space and time. Out pops...Ahlforz?! The real one, from 3012 or so cycles in the past. He summons what remains of his 8th fleet, just AIs, and blows away his android copy due to being a jerk and racism. People note, he's no different. He may even be worse. Dessler is amused by this turn of events, but they're attacking indiscriminately and think of the Gamillans as 'blue moss' that took over their quadrant of space. It's a three-way battle.

Defeating a Dogatie makes him laugh madly. From his conversations with Kincade and Tobia, it's clear he's too far gone for any reason. Defeating all three, he laughs about Earth's immenent destruction. I have Goer go down next before waiting for turn 3, staying out of range of Dessler's wave motion gun so he approaches. Notably on this turn, I have Tetsuya handle some of the approaching Gardim, and yes, one of them actually defeated one of the Gamillans.

As Dessler goes down, he can't belief his loss. However, after some initial anger, he takes it surprisingly well. He gets mildly phiolosophical as his ship explodes. There's no such grace from Ahlforz. I spent multiple turns waiting for him while staying out of range, because he decides to try going for a corner instead. He instead falls back and summons the last survivors of the 8th fleet, who are all in mass-produced copies of his own machine. He orders the attack...but gets no answer.

He demands why they refuse, to which a shadowy figure says it's only natural. It's the agents! The same generic ones we've been seeing the whole time! They traveled to the past when the wormhole was opened earlier and killed every Gardim on every ship. They state the ancient Gardim are unfit to recreate the super civilization. Nay, they're an active threat, and deserved to die. They declare that they are System Nevanlinna. They've taken a sample of Ahlforz' genes, and he is no longer necessary. They promptly kill him and fuse together..

final04.png

Nevanlinna introduces herself. She poses a question to us: why did Gardim fall? Melda asks if it was the war with Iscandar, to which she ruefully replies, it's the answer she expected from a follower of Iscandar. Think for yoursel, have you been undone by the Earthlings? Nevanlinna has all the data from her slaves/the agents, including Slave 2044: Nine. Chitose was also a sample Earthling, and she recreated samples from the likes of Ghuli. From observing these Gardim creations, she determined they were all active threats to her mission, even if the original was the same. So she came to the conclusion the Gardim were doomed to fall.

It really wasn't the war with Iscandar at all. They destroyed themselves.

As she explains, there was no social freedom at all. Everything was micromanaged: from birth, to one's role in society, to marriage, everything. The SEED crew notes, this sounds a lot like the Destiny Plan. This naturally pissed people off, as they couldn't even act against it. But eventually, it reached the breaking point. People had enough, and everything descended into anarchy. Those with weak wills died, those who had strong ones destroyed themselves and others. The few that remained left the Large Magellanic Cloud, along with System Nevanlinna, arriving in the MIlky Way.

It gets deeper: they despised war and fought against the warring humanity. But they destroyed themselves: this was the war between Embryo and the Mycenae. With nothing left, Nevanlinna got to her mission, following Embryo in the process. Rosalie and Chris are like, "worst possible choice". She arrived in the AD dimension ten years ago, and there she discovered the Boson Jump, one of the keys for restorting Gardim. She sought out Nine to find the time-controlling technology; in fact when Setsuna and Tieria were warped nce, that was an accident. It was all interesting data, seeing humans from two different worlds.

But she killed the Gardim that came back! Of course she did. None of them were worthy. All of them looked down on others, forcing their civilization on others. Active threats to her mission. Some of the obstacles thrown in our way were Nevanlinna's doing. And she has deemed us worthy. We won every battle, even against Gardim. She will learn from us 'wonderful humans' and create a new race of Gardim.

Unfortunately, this still involves the three Earths fusing. Okita tries to reason coexistance with her, but she has but one mission, and is going to follow through with it. To this, TWENTY FOUR MORE APPEAR. She declares herself the perfect fusion of humankind and machine, a new kind of lifeform. The space-time fusion gets worse.

final05.png

I have five minutes to defeat all twenty-five final bosses before the Earths fuse and get destroyed.

FEBRUARY 26th:
Taking down the first four is brutal. And oh yes, did I mention they can all move 2-3 times per round? She has learned well from us, including the power of courage, determination, willpower, all the stuff that makes a good hero. Nine realizes there's no chance of winning and attempts to transfer herself to Nevanlinna to initiate a self-destruct. This fails. However, in respect for this act, Nevanlinna spares her and transfers her back to the VangNex. We can't win though, some of her stray shots hit the Yamato bridge.

At this moment, Mori walks into to help. She's been given a clean bill of health. Kodai is delighted, Nevanlinna is confused, what is this? Nine realizes, Nevanlinna doesn't understand the love between Kodai and Mori. After all, she got all her data on humans from her, and Nine even fails to understand. Because even marriage and reproduction were under social control in Gardim, love as a concept didn't exist. Some of the crew realize, this must have been Mamoru Kodai's gambit. Okita states that though Nevanlinna learned to be human from us, she hasn't actually learned anything due to not understanding love. She'll just make the same mistakes as before.

Nevanlinna gets mad and regenerates, reiterating her goal. The clock is still ticking, but the Yamato crew was prepared. They use a Boson Jump to swap in the wave motion gun controls. It is ready to fire.

Okita: "Everyone, we made a promise to Starsha of Iscandar not to use wave motion energy as a weapon."
Okita: "However, this battle with Nevanlinna is not a fight between one lifeform and another. Instead, I deem this to be the act of stopping an out of control machine."
Okita: "Also, should we lose now, it would endanger all life in the universe."
Okita: "I will assume full responsibility for this act! Let us use all the power we have at our disposal in order to cut open a pathway to the future!"

Starsha (or her spirit) contacts us, respecting Okita's determination, entrusting us with Mamoru's hopes for the future. Even she approves of the use of it here! Nevanlinna determines that we must be destroyed. We aren't having any of it.

It is truly an absurd weapon. Thanks to the ExC from defeating Dessler earlier, the Yamato has enough power to destroy two rows of them with a single shot of the MAP version of the weapon. In fact, thirteen of the Nevanlinnas are demolished single-handledy by the Yamato, and almost seventeen - but the last row suddenly took less damage. They're definitely weaker now.

It is the most damaging weapon in the entire game by far. After this, I swing down Vivian and Kamille to demolish what's left of the bottom row, have them use Valor/Soul hits to wreck the last one down there. That just leaves two, which go down in all of two hits now. Yes, I one-rounded them, without ever going to enemy phase. The Wave Motion Gun is that nuts.

The last remaining one attempts to distort space-time to complete the space-time fusion. However, in go Koji, Ryoma, and Shinji, using the distorting powers of Mazinger ZERO, Getter, and Eva-13 to keep her steady.

The Yamato moves in, but its gravity anchor is nonfunctional. If they fired the wave motion gun now, bad things would happen. Cue everyone else coming together to hold it steady by hand to fire and finish off Nevanlinna with one final blast.

After this, Nine drops a bombshell on her: Gardim actually INTEGRATED into Earth; many of the people on the Yamato actually have Gardim DNA. Nevanlinna is stunned at the revelation. She was actually going to destroy the new home of the Gardim, if her plans had come to fruition. They survived after all, and Nine was trying to protect them. Having learned from Soji that you can't regain what you lost, she decided to protect not the past, but the future. Nevanlinna says it was a good choice. She admits she never truly understood humanity, and once more they have shown her how admirable they are. Nine has taken on her mission.

Nevanlinna: "So protect that planet. Protect the Earth. Look after it from now on."
*explodes*
Nine: "I promise, Nevanlinna."

Now we need to fire the Cosmo Reverse. But, two problems. One, it still won't active. And two, Commander Okita isn't in his seat. He's in his quarters. He asks Dr. Sato to give him some time alone. He can feel the GN particles and Psycommu flowing, knowing he must strive to become one with them. He tears up as his reminises that he's even here now.

Okita: "Ah, the Earth."
Okita: "Everything about it seems to welcome me home."

Spirits start flowing through the Yamato. Many of our teams' deceased friends, family, and rivals can be felt. The Cosmo Reverse reactivates, and fires...

ENDING:

- The UC Gundam world is officially signing peace between the Federation and Neo Zeon. The Federation Forces are being reformed, and will include Nigel, Conroy, Daguza, Yazan, and Jerid. Kamille turns down their invitation, as he and Fa want to go into medical school. Judau will be joining the Jupiter Forces, whereas his friends will maintain Shangri-La. Banagher will be studying botany. And Amuro will still be at work, but helping develop the latest mobile suits for deep-space exploration. Riddhe and Lane will be test pilots.

- Sousuke and Kaname renite at the school. The former vows to uphold the promise he made to her: that he'd kiss her when they were reunited. Now seems like the most appropriate time. However, the jealous and annoyed Tessa spoils the moment. She's thinking of going to school too! And Mithril will be her protection.

- Shinji is on standby. They're unsure if the Angels will reappear, so he for now remains at school with his friends. And two girls vying for his attention. At NERV, more good news: the seas will return to their blue state within a month, thanks to the Cosmo Reverse. All they have to do is recreate the sea life with information stored. NERV could be shut down, but better than waiting for the end of the world. Gendo and Misato still have one thing left to do; all Kaworu does is tease Funasnfjasnfusa if he wanted to go with them.

- Koji wants to explore deep space. Boss and Sayaka will happily join him. The young Getter Team will be helping them with the power of Shin Dragon. Ryoma also drags the others along, considering himself young as well (technically he is). Koji's mom, dad, and brother watch on. Tetsuya and Go tell them not to be complacent.

- In the AD dimension, the SEED crew ponders the chaos in the Founding Nations. Another war may break out, then again, it may not. Humans are smarter. How will the world go without Embryo and Black Noir's influence? Athrun will be busy with administrative stuff. Kira's thinking of a trip around the world, inviting Shinn to join him.

- Kappei and his cousins make the decision to sink Zambot 3 beneath the ocean, laying it to rest once and for all. Kappei wants to be a fisherman! Uchuta wants to be a doctor. And Keiko wants to start a farm with her father and own a lot of horses.

- Banjo arrives home in time for tea, having found a new job. In outer space. He'll be a part of the Mars Reclaimation Team, to help shape the future. Everyone is coming with him.

- The overhaul on the Brave Express Corps is complete. Also, Lunna is alive despite not getting the secret! She came back, not dead after all, while we were on Iscandar. The Brave Express Corps are still ready for action. After all, they do rescue work, space-time damage repairs, and laying rails - besides fighting crime and evil. They're even thinking of building a parallel Boson Jump railway. As for Joe, his whereabouts remain unknown. But they don't doubt they'll see Maito's rival again some day. Wolfgang and the others escaped. Sally is here too, and as long as she's here, Maito's future is assured. He says they'll talk more about that later.

- Akito has opened a humble ramen stand with Yurika, having invited everyone to it. He's still got it, despite not having a sense of taste anymore. He's only gradually getting it back. Yurika leaves the forces, but the others vow to be there for Ruri. Even Akatsuki is here, shirtless as always. They just have to tie up one last loose end...

- At Arzenal, Ange calls a meeting. With the distinction between Norma and Mana users breaking down, they're left with no purpose. As they ponder who to join, Ange yells and tells them, they can determine their own paths in life now! Does she have a plan? Of course! Turning Arzenal into a resort. They have the resources. Hilda, Chris, and Rosalie will rebuild everything. Ersha and Vivian will run the resturaunt. And Salia? She gets to design the uniforms! Momoka is in charge of customer relations, Jasmine on supplies, Maggie on health concerns, Emma on finances, Mei equipment, Pamela/Hikaru/Olivier reception. Jill's fine with it. But Tusk asks, what about him?! "Well, the Arzenal resort famously has a beautiful staff." He's initially concerned she wants to dress him up as a girl, but she says he'll be assistant manager. In other words, her partner. Salamandinay will bring in customers from the UC dimension. Also apparently, Ange's sister Silvia is leading the rebellion against the remnants of Embryo/Julio's old order. What if the old order wins? Destroy them, of course!

- Setsuna also is among those headed for deep space. After all, he helped bring peace with the ELS and Gamillans. He'd like to keep on doing that. Lockon, Allelujah, Marie, and Tieria are with him. He bids Saji and Louise goodbye, as well as Graham and Patrick. Celestial Being's mission is alive and well. Feldt decides to keep her feelings for Setsuna under wraps, as she doesn't want his love going anywhere but to everyone. But, he thanks her for the flowers that were a symbol for peace

- In the NCC dimension, Seabrook and Cecily are going to continue being Kincade and Berah for a while longer. They're also going to help lead Jupiter while Bernadette is still young. For three years at least. Tobia will have his little girlfriend and the Crossbone Vanguard, along with Umon.

- Above the NCC Earth, its oceans now starting to return, everyone has gathered to salute Commander Okita and his sacrifice. Kodai vows never to forget Okita, or what he taught him...

- Velt and Lottie decide to continue working as test pilots. They'll still be able to see each other. Today is the last day for Earth Fleet Tenku. But Soji and Nine's mission isn't done. They'll be helping with rebuilding, and VangNex has been refitted to help optimize her functioning. They even installed the Gardim's jumping technology. Nine however, still doesn't consider herself complete. She STILL doesn't understand love. Chitose teases Soji, asking if he was going to teach her about it. He says it'll have to wait, as he'll be trying to find it himself. Oblivious as always, but they'll be together forever.

At long last, it's over.

FEBRUARY 26th:
I played the Project Triangle Strategy demo. I took the refuse to surrender Roland route, then won without using the "secret weapon" by turtling up. Decent so far, but man do enemies take forever to die and outclass you easily unless you move all as one.

I also fired up Pokemon Shield to grab the singing Pikachu.

A bunch of NEW GAMES!!!!!!! to report outstandingly: Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, Persona 5 Strikers, Bravely Default II, and Taiko no Tetsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pak. I unexpectedly started on the last of those today to try to be productive since I was in no condition to platform after staying up all night for the direct...then failing anyway getting a two and a half hour sleep or so, only getting up just after, the having a two hour nap. Made it up to chapter 3 so far. Also reading a LP of P5 to get ready for P5S.

Last edited:
FEBRUARY 27th:
Still doing Taiko no Tetsujin while I'm used to it. I'm presently on a time traveling adventure with Oda Nobunaga, Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra, a kid named Chris who may be Columbus, his friend Rose who makes me think others, and a rabbit who is the guardian of time whose ear is a telephone. I'm presently helping the Wright Brothers and ensuring their dreams of aviation go off without a hitch. This game is something else. And that's not even getting into the mad scientist or his henchman who are trying to get that one part of the magic pocketwatch to destroy and remake time.

Last edited:
MARCH 1st:
NEW GAMES??? My brother bought a Switch Lite today. He got Daemon X Machina, The Princess Guide, I got him Pokemon Sword for his birthday, and he also bought himself his own copy of Kirby Star Allies. I did want Daemon X Machina myself sometime, at least. And getting him Sword was an excuse to getit to play myself sometime, maybe. Other than this, more Taiko no Tetsujin. Up to the start of world 5 now. Antarctica?!

MARCH 6th:
Well, I started up Sword. Only intend to get as far as the Wild Area so I can use this Zarude code. Ended up with two between my European site and switching off of gmail. Turns out, reason I never get the Official Trainer Club Newsletter? Fuck Google, that's why.

MARCH 7th & 8th:
Making gradual progress. I changed my plans and am getting far enough just so I can set up what I want so I can play through when I feel like it. Done as of after midnight, I just need to use the Zarude code (and update the game - didn't use it right away so wild area events didn't immediately pollute the game) and I'll be good to move onto something else.

MARCH 9th:
Finished up getting as far into Sword as I wanted. Got the Zarude.

I booted up Smash Ultimate briefly to check on the spirits I sent to level.

Now I was going to start 3D World, but I decided against it due to drift and needing motion. So instead I ordered a controller with motion controls and turbo (for Prinny), and in the meantime, I've fired up Mario + Rabbids! Mario XCOM. Also because I split my thumb open trying to get rid of a callus. The 4th Switch game I bought and untouched up until now. Gradual progress made so far, since I started at 11.

MARCH 11th:
Ahahahhaa that was expecting too much. But I did make it halfway. Had to two Toad escort missions. He couldn't attack or be jumped off. But at least I had full control over him. Now on the world 2 miniboss, and going to try to push through without weapon upgrades to get to the tier beyond before making my first ones.

MARCH 12th:
Got through world 2. Have to say, I appreciated the inversion with Peach being the one to come to Mario's rescue. Managed to do what I wanted with the weapon upgrades, which made the boss way easier than the miniboss. It was the first part of 2-8 that was really really bad, though. Took way too many resets because of the stupid smasher guys.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom