• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I keep getting logged out of the forum

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
Over the last few days, I've had to log in every time I come here.
I've always ticked "remember me" when I log in and haven't experienced this problem before. Nothing else has changed regarding my browser either - I'm still using the same one (Google Chrome) and I haven't deleted my cookies or anything like that.
Also, when I had to log back in this time, the forum skin had changed from the one I use to ORAS.

Any ideas as to why this keeps happening/anybody else experiencing this problem?

I'm having this same problem right now too. A few hours ago, I visited the forums and discovered that I was logged out. And now, a few hours later, even though I've not done anything special (and I definitely checked "Stay logged in" or whatever), I discovered myself logged out again. I'm pretty sure I've not even closed this browser window since I logged in those few hours ago anyway (or else since I last checked in and was logged in just fine).

Can also confirm. In my case, I left my browser running up all night so it's actually still the same session -- but have to log in again.

Clearly a problem with the remember-me cookies. Also when you do log in, it says "Thank you for logging in, {1}", obviously it's missing some data here.

^ Just to confirm, I see that "Thank you for logging in, {1}" message as well

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom