• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I know I should stay calm but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admins can't be online for always so we will need to get rid of this Grawp soon ....

The Admins are always watching.

Unfortunately, it ain't Big Brother; they aren't always watching. And since they aren't, the system is locked.

This is getting rather dull though. He's not even annoying, he's just...boring. ._.

He's grawping (*shot*) at straws at this point. Just ignore him, like Luna Kaplan said, it's just boring now.

In 4-5hours the User registration will be blocked ...

Because I am His Highness Lord Archaic's sockpuppet! *shot*
Because someone told me .

Since the situation is over and there are a couple threads already like this one, I'mma lock this one on up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom