• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I know, they suck.

ScruffyJedi

Rebel Without a Cause
Reaction score
Hey, for the first time ever i got the courage to try and draw something and actually go through with it.

I cannot stress enough that I have never been good at art, and have always given up because of this. Today, I decided that I'm going to keep at my art until I can draw with confidence. This is a huge deal for me, and I'm going to regret posting this as soon as I hit the button.

I'm going to draw a wide range of characters before creating my own, and eventually I will get around to colouring them. I hope you guys can see my improvements, if I ever do get better, and help me towards my goal of being a half decent artist.

Anyway, here's my finished project of Team 7 from Naruto:

sngzrk.png

The numbers are in the order of creation. These pictures were based off poses I have already found, except Kakashi where I pretty much just looked up pics of him and tried to throw them all together.

Upcoming Projects:
Team Kurenai
Ash Ketchum and his Original Team
Naruto Team 10

The Naruto Teams will be drawn in the same style as Team 7, and Ash will probably be a headshot and his Pokémon individually.

All I can say is that for someone who thinks he sucks, these drawing are alright. The key is to practice. Over and over. You'll get much better, you'll see.

Thanks. Naruto's face was too long and not wide enough, and Sakura's head band and eyes were making me miserable... and Sasuke... well, he was just annoying. Kakashi I think turned out OK though. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback. I think after I finish Ash, which I have yet to start... I'll redo Team 7.

Hmm... looks cool. Apart from the problems, its great.

Trust me. you will get better. To be honest, I know a lot of people who would kill to have talent like that.

Yeah the last two look really good

Thanks everyone, since school started I've been busy, but I'm going to start on my next project now... I hope to be able to draw bodies within the next three months at least.

Here's an update. I didn't do Ash, or anything else I said I would. This is the first thing I've drawn since my previous image:

jkk17q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom