• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I miss Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

I missed them too so I bought Super Mystery Dungeon only to be completely overwhelmed by all the changes and the leveling curve of the game. I've tried buying Explorers of Sky since I'm more familiar with the DS Mystery Dungeon games but both new and used copies cost a fortune on eBay. :/

Yeah... one plus about Super Mystery Dungeon was having every Pokemon be playable after Gates to Infinity removed the vast majority, but... I didn't really enjoy the other changes it made to the gameplay. Super is the only game in the series that I haven't finished yet, and I can't find a lot of motivation to. I liked the return to form made by Rescue Team DX, but I've been really curious as to whether that setup will stick if an entirely new Mystery Dungeon game comes out, or if they'll try to go back in the direction of Super?

Either way, while I would love a brand new PMD game for the first time in some years, I'd also be happy with a remake of Explorers at some point or another.

Gen 7 was such a missed opportunity to use ultra wormholes for mystery dungeons, really disappointed there wasn't a new one that gen.
I'd settle for an explorers remake too if there isn't gonna be a new one anytime soon.

I would love a new Mystery Dungeon game too, or even just an Explorers remake. I've honestly always preferred them over the main series. For what it's worth, I think Rescue Team DX didn't sell too badly, so I suppose it's not completely unrealistic.

I missed them too so I bought Super Mystery Dungeon only to be completely overwhelmed by all the changes and the leveling curve of the game. I've tried buying Explorers of Sky since I'm more familiar with the DS Mystery Dungeon games but both new and used copies cost a fortune on eBay. :/
it's in the wii u eshop

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom