• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

i miss the miss fortune sisters :(

Reaction score
genuinely if this game gets any more content like. i REALLY wanna see more of them!! charm especially seems to have some not good experiences with the galaxy team (minor 3rd area spoilers) (on firespit island she says, and i quote, "I did warn you, didn't I- that I had a score to settle with the Galaxy Team? All of the pain and suffering I experienced after coming up here from the Kanto region to work- I'm going to make you pay for every last slight!") and just!! man i wanna know that that's all about!!!! thinking about it too, (MAJOR endgame spoilers) being exiled from the galaxy team and jubilife village could've been a REALLY good way to give them some development so like. pensive emoji

They can still be found in random areas. Sure they have the same dialog every time, but they just don't dissappear after they're no longer needed like some characters.

I concur that I'm intrigued to learn their backstories, Charm's in particular.
Our own exile could have been a missed opportune time for that comment at Firespit Island to have been developed upon.

Irida's comment: "The Coin I remember never hesitated to help others in need even though she groused while doing so" also stood out to me. I want to know what changed her so profoundly.

On the subject of Coin, I feel her name--her English name at least should have been Penny, it fits better with the other two names which are universally considered to be omens of good luck.

It would be fantastic if we could have a DLC plot revolve around their backstories.

On the subject of Coin, I feel her name--her English name at least should have been Penny, it fits better with the other two names which are universally considered to be omens of good luck.

TBH, Coin kind of fits with the time frame the game is set in...even if those are British names.

But I'm kind of wondering why they went with lucky items instead of naming them after evergreens for the localization. I mean the original names probably wouldn't have worked, but Pine, Holly, and Rosemary were right there.

TBH, Coin kind of fits with the time frame the game is set in...even if those are British names.

But I'm kind of wondering why they went with lucky items instead of naming them after evergreens for the localization. I mean the original names probably wouldn't have worked, but Pine, Holly, and Rosemary were right there.

Pine, Holly, and Rosemary sound a bit like Christmas elf names. The omens have more of a witchcraft feel which fits with the plot as somewhat the rival of the religion the clans represent.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom