• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I need friends on my Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch and probably Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocketDJJames

Team Rocket member/Horse rider
Reaction score
Hey guys umm would you guys be my friend in Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii U pretty please? Because I need friends so badly on my 3DS... And so does my lovely siblings Clemont, Bonnie and Emilia on the Wii U too and Nintendo Switch! :cry:

hi there o/

you're free to post their 3DS and Switch Friend Codes in this thread. not sure if the Wii U uses the friend code system though since it's been years since i've used one. :c but all FCs would go in that thread.

if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom