• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: I need help evolving my Swirlix!

Garbodor

Reaction score
Helloz, it's Wotter (Garbodor) here! I bought Pokémon X Version a week ago, and my beloved Swirlix still hasn't evolved! XD
I have defeated the champion and my Swirlix is Level 57. It's holding a Whipped Dream, so I just need someone to trade it to and for them to trade it back.

This my 3DS/Friend Code: 2981 - 5735 - 4643.

Also, I know this isn't the right place, but I'm going to raise a Dragalge for my Mono-Poison Type Competitive Team.
What Egg Group is it in? :O
Do you have any good sets for it?
I'll also need a Skrelp/Dragalge with the Modest and/or Calm natures, please!
I know it's a lot to ask, but can anyone help me out? :D

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
I can help you with the trade if you still need someone to trade your Swirlix to but I have no idea what to tell you about Dragalge, lol. (I literally joined today but I promise I'm not trying to jack your Swirlix.)

OK, awesome! What's your In-Game-Name (IGN) in Pokémon? And your Friend Code?
I'm available for trading, I just need to know your name in Pokémon. Thanks! :D

OK. Send a trade request. :D
You may need to accept/send a friend request.

Hm...
Try this, then.
2981-5735 -4643.
:D

EDIT: The other code was invalid before.

Last edited:
Lvl. 1 Males: Rash; Lonely; Lax; Naughty; Calm; Impish; Quirky; Quiet; Brave.

Those are the natures if it matters to you.

Just sent a trade request.

I'll have the Calm one.
I'm just busy trading at this short moment, hold on.

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you're free. I'm just hatching Aerodactyles right now.

Cool. I'll send you the Fennekin first for the Abomasnow trade that way you've got some measure of trade security, lol.

Edit:

You can keep the Amaura if you want.

(Sorry for the double post, admins! Only way to let them know, lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you got a Squirtle? Or Skrelp?

Edits galore:
Thanks! :D
Ermahgerwd, he's delicious! XD
Battle? :O

I do have Squirtle, too, if you want to offer up anything!

Mostly just looking for Vivillon patterns, X or Y exclusives, or higher evolutions that I'm too lazy to attain myself. :p

I disconnected. I can capture a Scatterbug that will Evolve into a River Pattern Vivillon.

That'd work! I have one but I like to get doubles of what I can to trade to other people.

Sure! I wouldn't mind getting an Aerodactyl, as well. Do you have Y or X? I have X.

Edit:

I've got 3 Epicly-Named Australian Scatterbug here.

I have X but I get a fair few of Y Pokemon via Wonder Trade. Also, I suck at fossil hunting (aka I'm too lazy to do it) if you have any other fossil Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom