• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I Need Jirachi and Shaymin (PLEASE)(PLEASE)

Patrick Haines

Lone Scribe for the Lord of Time
Reaction score
So, I decided to combine all of my games (starting with Gen 3) and see if I had every single Pokémon. The answer, I have 807. All of them are saved on UltraMoon at the moment, but I want to complete the collection. ALL I NEED ARE JIRACHI AND SHAYMIN. I will give you practically anything for them. I have access to every Pokémon in the game and will part with anything I can breed or any Legendary/Mythical that I have two of. Please let me know.

No Problem. Totodile even has his Hidden Ability.
I am going to breed each tonight and trade them when I am done. I haven't actually done this before, so it may take a little t&e

No Problem. Totodile even has his Hidden Ability.
I am going to breed each tonight and trade them when I am done. I haven't actually done this before, so it may take a little t&e

I was wrong about Totodile, I sent my Sheer Force Totodile to Gen7, but I will have them ready tonight.

Someone kind enough to toss Jirachi my way. Please and Thank you, I can give you almost anything in return.

A Technical manual for a TARDIS, mine is acting up. Anything really like I said it's collecting dust in bank

Well I will send you the manual if you can fix my Nimbus 2001, it is veering horribly to the left. For the Jirachi, I will just give you something I recently breeded with decent IVs.
Friend Code is 5086-2051-2608. When are you normally available?

Nah you have to re do the bristles it's such a tedious task you can't even use magic has to be done like a muggle. My FC is 1306 5694 6760 I can usually trade from 9 pm to 3 am Pacific time during the week on the weekends I can be more flexible

That's all well and good, manuals for the current TARDIS models are going for a few million on EBay.
I will add you and see if I can be on around those times (I am in Spain, so our timezones are way off). I will send you a message if I see you online. Thanks.

Eh I don't trust eBay probably get one translated by a dalek. If you are willing to wait for the weekend I have more free time

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom