• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I need masterballs

Bladedge

duck her right in the
Reaction score
I need masterballs so i can catch cressila and pokemon i cant catch .

You should look at the item shop on the forums here. There are guys that can get those for you

Where is this item shop, exactly? I'd like a Master Ball to use on Cresselia too (for Platinum). I REALLY don't feel like attempting to catch it again after I wasted so much time trying to get it in other Pokeballs only to get SO close, but fail. >_<

I did have a Master Ball, but I used it on Moltres. Those birds were also a pain to catch because of Roost...

You mean on this board like the person who made this thread did?

the way i get all my pokeballs is through an action replay. an action replay is a cheat code device that can allow to acsess any cheat. plus youll get 900 of all the pokeballs.......ALL of them

Well, alright then. I can give something pretty decent in return, so it might not be a bad idea.

Well, to be honest, I try not to cheat, so I don't think it's worth it to buy one.

You can get Master Balls through Action Replay.:3
You can buy one at a video game shop like EB Games or something. Or I think you can go on their site and check if they sell it at a store that may be close by you.:3
If you can't do that, there are people here on BulbaGarden that can easily trade you some Master Balls, and I think there might be some on Youtube.
Though, I'm not sure where as I never bothered to check.x3

And well isn't the same if you got it through Action Replay or through a Trade? It's just catching a Pokemon, it's not like your making it more powerful or anything.xD (Though there are codes for that. But you can just get codes for Master Balls.)
And it's pretty cheap too, I think only 20 bucks.

You do if the number drawn matches the ID of one of your party Pokemon completely. Like every single number is the same. It's quite a long shot, thought, even with six Pokemon that all have different ID numbers.

Guys/gals, this isn't a chat thread. If you aren't arranging a trade take it somewhere else, because you're all spamming.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom