• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I Need Some Berries and Items!

Taco

It's been a while
Reaction score
To try and improve my battling team, I need some berries. (And a couple of other items to experiment with.)

I need:
Chople Berry x1
Choice Band x1
Choice Specs x1

What I Can Offer:
Lv. 70 Rayquaza
Lv. 100 Groudon
Lv. 100 Kyogre
Lv. 100 Jolteon
Lv. 40 Latias

Also, I want to offer something new. Since I've learned how to RNG, I'll RNG anything you want! Just give me the parents, and specify what things you want (gender, nature, IVs, abilities, egg moves etc.). Just know that the more complex the request, the more items must be given.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
i can trade now my code is on this card
ef16d06ff299c3d7258db3dcf36d9b01b448e42db32398bac.png
no its not my code is 0949-3782-9275 i entered your code can i use bw2

Last edited:
im ready to trade does it have to have a good pokemon ready

Last edited:
I can give you a pokemon with the life orb for Rayquaza if you are interested.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom