• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I Need to Offload Many Pokemon. Includes Gible with EQ and Stone Edge

JohnnyCool708

Observer
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was recently breeding Gibles and it took me a whole box to get the nature I wanted. The have Tackle, EQ, And Stone Edge. I have females and males if you care about that stuff. They are 100% untouched. I have WAY too many of them. Same goes for Bagons, but they just have Rage and I need to get rid of them. Even so, I have a lot of female Bagons and probably have most natures. I also have Marills and Totodiles with Ice BEam and BLizzard I made for my friend and Totodiles with Crunch. I can also make people who have HG/SS a Glaceon/Leafeon with only 1 EV in attack each. I will trade those for TMS or other Pokemon that you may have. They aren't perfect IV'd if that matters. If it does, you could still use them as breeding tools. They are like that because I was making them for a friend whose non-competitive. I also have megahorn absol, eq stone edge gibles, jetring squirtles, cross poison eq night slash skorupi, Icy crossed quaking machop and alot more.

As for Pokemon I want, really anything but if you could give me Ekans, Cranidos,Dittos from any country but the US, Stunky, Scythers from Route 228, Mankey, Mudkips, Zangoose, Chimchar, Flying or Surfing Pikachu, Piplup, and Munchlaxes of any kind I would throw in some items. I would also appreciate EV enhancing items as I am too lazy to walk in Winners Path. I will give you a rare item or three, four five good items for it. The Pokemon are not top notch, but they can be used to pass down good egg moves and I would like to get them off my hands. Any of the above Pokemon would be good and for the Gibles, if you would like a specific nature I would need a fair trade with a Pokemon you have of my request (doesn't have to have perfect IVS but that would be nice). If you want perfect Pokemon, I have those in other varieties but this thread is just for box clearing. Send me VM or PM and I'll exchange FC's and give you particular Pokemon's details. Also do me a favor and don't immediately box them if you could at least use them for breeding chains or training (for non-competitive use that would be cool). Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok cool i will trade now. VM me your FC Also does anyone know how to change the title?

I added you. I will be in the room.

You invite me lol. BTW Lyra are you gonna train them?

I will give you practically any other Pokemon you need. Looking forward to doing business again. Thanks

Hey man, I just got started playing PKM again with Platinum, first time since Silver on the GBA.

I would love to take one of those Gibles off your hands and I could give you an Eevee for it. I don't have anything special yet. Let me know! I'm on the east coast and could trade anytime before 8 PM today (7/28)

FC: 0002-7915-6812

jensen no problem. I will give you a Gible. And it will be on the house with a good nature because you are just coming back. But you have to promise me you'll come back and take up some of my offers in the future, ok? My nat dex is practically full in Pearl so I could make you specialized Pokemon in te future, any TM 1-50, and a variety of rare items too. This offer is to ensure future business. I will send you a friend request. How about 6:00 PM US ET?

I can't even do a VM yet, but I'm trying to get on now. I don't have you're FC.

I'll be sure to do business again and assist you in any way I can.

Jenson I am in the room
My FC is 4082 2158 4660 sorry for the delay and don't double post!

i am currently trying my hand at breeding certain things onto a certain species of pokemon, and a Rage Bagon would be amazingly essential for this to be possible. I would also require a breeding pair (male&female) of Gible. For them i can trade you 3 Eevee, with a evolution stone attatched (ie fire/water/electr.)

@yourlilemogirl- Do you have a male Tropius above level 50, male Absol above 50, or male Gallade above 50? I will give you three+extra Squirtle with Ice Beam Aqua Ring Aqua Jet and Surf for two of those. You get 4 I get 2. If you don't have those just VM me and we can work something out.

@Minimag I will take the Piplup if it has good egg moves.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have any flygons/trapinches? If not i'll take one of those bagons(male) and give you an ekans, cyndaquils(seriously i have tons) of any gender, or maybe we could work something out just vm me :D

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom