• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

I need to trade!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, like everybody , I need some pokemon to complete my pokedex. I'm looking for Regieleki, Glastrier, Meltan/Melmetal and Zarude. Those are the only pokemon i'm missing at the moment. I can trade shinies or pokemon with 4-5 iv's . Tnaks in advance.

Reaction score
Meltan, Melmetal and zarude yes.

Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, is there one your are looking for?

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
I'm trying to get shiny legendaries. Do you have any you'd be willing to trade?

Reaction score
Oh sorry, I've missed your message. I have Shiny Genesect and Shiny Lugia that I remember .