• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I put the Gen 4 lab music on, and nostalgia is flooding back...

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
Thank you Nintendo and Game Freak, for making such a beautiful game that touched my childhood at a time I needed it most.
When I was being bullied in my childhood and it felt like I had no friends, I still had my Pokemon.

This is more or less what happens to me when I hear Gen II music. Even without knowing that FRLG's Sevii Islands songs were remixes of Johto songs I always felt good listening to those tracks. It's like being a kid again.

I also quite like gen V's lab track as well. But yeah I've always liked the OST from the DPPt games the most, it's one of the reasons why gen IV is my favorite in the series.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom