• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn

Lovin' dah Totodile ;D
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right section...but...I quit.I don't do much here so...Bah Bye!*keeps it short and simple*

:angel:

Wait what..? Quit the forums..? Um...Bye? I guess...

Goodbye, autumn.

I'm so confused...Why quit? Do we even HAVE a page for goodbyes?

I'm so confused...Why quit? Do we even HAVE a page for goodbyes?

Haha some people make bye threads in the Garden Grotto, yet they come back in about a week or so.

Oh yeah, kthxbye.

Have a nice life in PokeCommunity!

Same here. And... really?

I'll give him a few days.

I dunno... maybe the first time, but I know that on another forum I frequented, the first time I quit was for two hours, and the next time, which was a day later, has lasted until now - about a year and a half. And I don't plan on ending it anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom