• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I require assistance! (Connecting Laptop to a TV).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Slowpoke

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV
Reaction score
My laptop's screen is just f*cked up, so I'm looking for a way to display the video (audio not necessary) on my TV screen.
My laptop has (besides USB and SD) a slot labelled "HDMI" and my TV has 2 named "PC" and "HD" respectively.
What cable(s) do I need for this and where do they go in?

Could we get pictures of these ports? Most likely, you just need an HDMI-to-HDMI cable, or an HDMI-to-DVI, but I'm not sure if your laptop's HDMI port is input or output.

If your TV has a VGA cable, you can hook up your PC to your TV via that. And this is what a VGA/PC port looks like:
800px-SVGA_port.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom