• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I spy with my little eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthesis

._.
Reaction score
Here is where you can find the Wikipedia article on it

Basically, figure out what person, place or thing in the image that the image-poster is thinking of. Whoever wins can restart the game with an image of their own OR if they don't post within 24 hours after guessing correctly, anyone can post a picture. After 5 posts, if no one has guessed correctly the next poster can select an image and the game starts again.

Potential clues:

• The first letter of the word
  • The colour of the subject
  • A word closely associated with the subject
  • How many letters are in the word

Let's get the ball rolling, eh?

FOLKFARM.jpg

I spy with my little eye... something starting with the letter B

EDIT: goddammit, That is clearly batman holding a banana not a basket

Last edited:
simpsext_aa8t8819_2.jpg

Yo, I spy with my little nose (lol jox, eye)... something beginning with S.
it's in spoilers because it's really big.

Nope, neither of you got it right. ;D Keep guessing.

Simpsons because no one would ever guess the obvious shit.

NOPE. Still wrong. Keep guessing, though.

Well, that's those five guesses used up.
The answer is STAR(S). YAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom