• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I think Natures should be added to trainer Pokemon information, at least for Gym Leaders and Elite Four members

JohnathanHyde

Reaction score
So I normally like the way information is laid out when checking an NPCs team, especially Gym Leaders and Elite Four members, however with BDSPs introduction the natures for these specific NPCs are more in line with what an actual player would use then in previous games. So I think this information should be added to the teams at least for these types of NPCs since it actually matters a lot when forming a strategy using Bulbapedia. For instance Cynthia's Garchomp has a Jolly nature. When trying to come with a strat to outspeed it this is important information for players to have. As a player who uses Bulbapedia for this purpose, I would like to see this change implemented. Not saying it needs to be done for every NPC, just the ones whose natures are specifically in line with what a player would use for that Pokemon. Like Cynthia and the rest of the Elite Four and every Gym Leader in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.

Now that you mention it, a rundown on the EVs and IVs used for these opposing NPC Pokémon would be useful too. The best info you'd get on those details right now ends up unceremoniously tossed into a trivia section near the bottom of the page as though stuff like that isn't very important.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom