• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I think one of these is long overdue. :D

AlexTheRose

I'm the scatman!
Reaction score
Hello, I am AlexTheRose, a combining of my middle name Alexander and my last name. I am very fond with Pokémon, message boards, and the internet in general, and manage a website network called Thunderbolt Networks, its mainhead being Pikapost. I am a Tier-5 supporter at PC and have a YouTube account with some interesting videos, and also am a full admin at Palamon's PokeResort Forums. Some sites I'm a member of but don't visit often, such as Serebii and Victory Road, yet I try to stay active at least somewhat on PC (somehow activity isn't a problem for me here). Other than that, I guess I'm your average quirky nerd with a funky unkept haircut that enjoys computing a little excessively. I am homeschooled, therefore I have a lot more free time to do what I wish, hence my presence on the web; a schoolday for me is usually 4 to 5 hours a day.

I already know a lot of you, and as some may be aware of, I'm entering the 2012 Bulbagarden Staff Drive for moderation here, and I hope to make it, truly and honestly. For those of you I haven't met, it'd be nice to meet and get to know you – heck, maybe I might even make some new acquaintances!

Ciao!
Alex

Nice I'm homeschooled too. Welcome? Very long ovderdue but glad to meet you like this. So are you coming back from a hiatus or just never made a intro? Either way glad to see you around! Good luck with the staff drive!!

Well Greetings AlexTheRose and you seem to know your way around so the second out of my welcome would be illfounded...

Belated welcome to BMGf!

I'm not the only one who's homeschooled? xD (Well, virtual school but you get the point. xD)

Enjoy your stay.

Here's to a 2 -year late welcome AlextheRose! Of course I've seen you around before though XD

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom