• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

I think you're beautiful

Benster404

Reaction score
Now, what pokemon do you think is the aesthetically pleasing (easy on the eye)? Don't name any pokemon that everyone will agree with like Milotic, i want pokemon that to most people are ugly or average but to you they are beautiful.

For me i'd have to say Swoobat, i mean it just looks so damn random and weird, but i love it <3

Blaze-Boy

Avian lover
Reaction score
Froslass:crush:....................
(can we name two? Because Meloetta is also on my list):crush:

Reaction score
I pokemon that I think is beautiful would have to be Leafeon. The leafs are pretty and I think in general it's just a very elegant Pokemon.

Neosquid

there is only blackness
Reaction score
And yet people continue to name ones that everyone finds beautiful, despite the OP.

Regice is one for me. I don't think many people care for the Regis, but they're probably one of my favorite legendary trios. Regice is pretty.

And I gotta agree with the OP, Swoobat is pretty awesome.

Bouffalant Herdier

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
The Swinub line: All for different reasons; Swinub because it looks so tiny and cuddly, Piloswine because of the scruffy English sheep dog like design, and Mamoswine because it's so large and imposing.

Rhyperior: Just looking at this Pokemon, you can tell it's a huge physical powerhouse. That's sheer beauty to me.

Relicanth: I have a fascination with deep sea fish and their bizarre appearances, and Relicanth is no different.

Divienne

!!!
Reaction score
Seviper, all the colors, the knife of a tail, the rivalry, it's beautiful in it's own way.

Shiny Celebi

Sobble for life
Reaction score
Pretty Pokemon, huh. Lapras is pretty to me so is Beautifly and Chandelure is pretty cool looking.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I think some of the most beautiful Pokemon are Gardevoir, and maybe Pidgeot...

Though the most beautiful Pokemon has got to be Gastly. I mean, it's a gas bubble! Who doesn't find that beautiful!?

sonic10158

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score
Tentacool. They call the red thing on its head "the ruby of the sea" (+5 internets for whoever can name the reference!)

Last edited:

mwetwe

The Fire type :)
Reaction score
Right.. Ok.. Well Its not exactly classed as beautiful but there not ugly either. Tropius and tangela are beautiful pokemon :)

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
Let's see... I'd say Swellow is beautiful with the magnificent sleek navy feathers. Also, Luxray and the lovely mane XDD

dig

----
Reaction score
I think Kabuto are really cute and Quagsire is adorable :) I tend to prefer Pokemon for their cuteness rather than beautiful.

Silverwynde

Agent of Shield
Reaction score
Only one way to answer to this question, but I'll say it anyway:

You're beautiful, Golurk. You'll always be beautiful to me. I mean, a giant protective ghost-robot; how can you not see the beauty in him? He's just...gorgeous. <3