I think you're beautiful

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
Darkrai is the obvious answer.

As for Pokemon that many don't consider pretty, I think of Infernape and Emboar. I got both of these starters as girls, and even if they weren't girls, they'd still be very graceful and lovely Pokemon.

Melodies Of Life
Reaction score
not joking, snorlax -.- he's a big beautiful baby :)

Reaction score
Cacnea
Is it weird to give my plants names after Pokémon? I nicknamed so my cactus, because Cacnea is such a cutie. :)

And it is obvious which name has my venus flytrap.

Reaction score
I think that Pidgey and Weedle both look awesome. But to choose between them I must say that Pidgey eats Weedle for breakfast, literally.

Reaction score
Venomoth, people don't think bug bug Pokemon as pretty Pokemon, but to me its one of the most beautiful Pokemon I have ever seen.

Reaction score
Tentacool. They call the red thing on its head "the ruby of the sea" (+5 internets for whoever can name the reference!)
Misty from Tentacool and Tenacruel right? As for Pokemon.... Froslass is very pretty and Beartic is cool and Cubchoo is adorable <3

Reaction score
There's an awesome elegance to Kyogre, IMO
Ponyta is also pretty awesome/ beautiful. I just caught one on Route 206 in Platinum and realised xP

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Absol. Absol is simply beautiful. It so dark and elegant looking. What else...

Oh! Ninetales. Can't forget about Ninetales. It was actually the first Pokemon that I considered as "beautiful" actually.

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
The ones on my list are Meloetta, Froslass and Gardevoir. They all look very graceful and beautiful. Plus, Meloetta's voice is just plain hypnotic.

However, I do have a special fondness for Escavalier. I don't know if it's just the Medieval-Ages nut in me, but I really love the design.

Reaction score
Latias.

Its so delicate yet dangerous.It keeps one hand open for peace and another for fight.It is prepared for battle but never wishes for it.

Requiem Raver
Reaction score
Quite a bit of the steel types fit for me along with Regice and Regirock.

All of them have this sleek, inorganic beauty - like that of a fighter jet or supercar.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
Mienshao is so graceful-looking. I think it's a bit under-rated as far as beauty goes.

Reaction score
Grovyle. It's probably because of a fanfic I read, but yeah, I think it's a very elegant Pokémon.

Do people here think Vaporeon is cute? Because my real life friends think it's hideous, but I think it's adorable.

Waiting for Hoenn remake
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Gen V, but I think Reshiram looks absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited:
Castelia Dreamin'
Reaction score
I think Staraptor is pretty impressive-looking. :)