• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I think you're beautiful

Benster404

Reaction score
Now, what pokemon do you think is the aesthetically pleasing (easy on the eye)? Don't name any pokemon that everyone will agree with like Milotic, i want pokemon that to most people are ugly or average but to you they are beautiful.

For me i'd have to say Swoobat, i mean it just looks so damn random and weird, but i love it <3

Froslass:crush:....................
(can we name two? Because Meloetta is also on my list):crush:

I pokemon that I think is beautiful would have to be Leafeon. The leafs are pretty and I think in general it's just a very elegant Pokemon.

And yet people continue to name ones that everyone finds beautiful, despite the OP.

Regice is one for me. I don't think many people care for the Regis, but they're probably one of my favorite legendary trios. Regice is pretty.

And I gotta agree with the OP, Swoobat is pretty awesome.

The Swinub line: All for different reasons; Swinub because it looks so tiny and cuddly, Piloswine because of the scruffy English sheep dog like design, and Mamoswine because it's so large and imposing.

Rhyperior: Just looking at this Pokemon, you can tell it's a huge physical powerhouse. That's sheer beauty to me.

Relicanth: I have a fascination with deep sea fish and their bizarre appearances, and Relicanth is no different.

Seviper, all the colors, the knife of a tail, the rivalry, it's beautiful in it's own way.

I think some of the most beautiful Pokemon are Gardevoir, and maybe Pidgeot...

Though the most beautiful Pokemon has got to be Gastly. I mean, it's a gas bubble! Who doesn't find that beautiful!?

Tentacool. They call the red thing on its head "the ruby of the sea" (+5 internets for whoever can name the reference!)

Last edited:
Right.. Ok.. Well Its not exactly classed as beautiful but there not ugly either. Tropius and tangela are beautiful pokemon :)

Only one way to answer to this question, but I'll say it anyway:
623.gif

You're beautiful, Golurk. You'll always be beautiful to me. I mean, a giant protective ghost-robot; how can you not see the beauty in him? He's just...gorgeous. <3

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom