• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I think you're beautiful

Darkrai is the obvious answer.

As for Pokemon that many don't consider pretty, I think of Infernape and Emboar. I got both of these starters as girls, and even if they weren't girls, they'd still be very graceful and lovely Pokemon.

Cacnea
Is it weird to give my plants names after Pokémon? I nicknamed so my cactus, because Cacnea is such a cutie. :)

And it is obvious which name has my venus flytrap.

I think that Pidgey and Weedle both look awesome. But to choose between them I must say that Pidgey eats Weedle for breakfast, literally.

Venomoth, people don't think bug bug Pokemon as pretty Pokemon, but to me its one of the most beautiful Pokemon I have ever seen.

Tentacool. They call the red thing on its head "the ruby of the sea" (+5 internets for whoever can name the reference!)

Misty from Tentacool and Tenacruel right? As for Pokemon.... Froslass is very pretty and Beartic is cool and Cubchoo is adorable <3

There's an awesome elegance to Kyogre, IMO
Ponyta is also pretty awesome/ beautiful. I just caught one on Route 206 in Platinum and realised xP

Absol. Absol is simply beautiful. It so dark and elegant looking. What else...

Oh! Ninetales. Can't forget about Ninetales. It was actually the first Pokemon that I considered as "beautiful" actually.

The ones on my list are Meloetta, Froslass and Gardevoir. They all look very graceful and beautiful. Plus, Meloetta's voice is just plain hypnotic.

However, I do have a special fondness for Escavalier. I don't know if it's just the Medieval-Ages nut in me, but I really love the design.

Latias.

Its so delicate yet dangerous.It keeps one hand open for peace and another for fight.It is prepared for battle but never wishes for it.

Quite a bit of the steel types fit for me along with Regice and Regirock.

All of them have this sleek, inorganic beauty - like that of a fighter jet or supercar.

Grovyle. It's probably because of a fanfic I read, but yeah, I think it's a very elegant Pokémon.

Do people here think Vaporeon is cute? Because my real life friends think it's hideous, but I think it's adorable.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom