• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I think you're beautiful

Quite a bit of the steel types fit for me along with Regice and Regirock.

All of them have this sleek, inorganic beauty - like that of a fighter jet or supercar.
^ This times a million. Steel types are so beautiful.

The Golem Trio of Hoenn are so gorgeous. There's an odd, inorganic beauty to them; I actually like their looks better than Latios or Latias. And then, there's Regigigas: I was able to lay my hands on a shiny from GTS recently and I was struck by how lovely the big fella is. <3

I have to say I find Meganium to be very beautiful. As my favourite starter, I may be slightly biased but I think it possesses the same natural elegance as others like Vaporeon and Milotic. The ability to make beautiful, sweet aromas from that giant pink flower around it's neck is something I love too. Grass types in general are so elegant and pretty.
I think since most people regard it as useless and a little derpy looking, this is a relatively unconventional answer

Kyogre.
Vanilluxe, and it's pre-evolutions. It's derpy look is one of the cutest things I've seen in Pokemon.
The entire lake trio, but especially Uxie.
Gloom.

Chandelure. The way it moves is actually very enchanting, almost hypnotic even... Oh s**t...

Among legendaries (aside from ones already mentioned like Meloetta), Reshiram in particular has this elegant, beautiful flare to it (whereas Zekrom's more like "you only wish you were this awesome!"). Since someone mentioned Leafeon earlier, I feel the need to mention Glaceon too.

(If you don't like these choices, however, stare at Garbodor for 30 seconds. I am 100% sure it will make everything all better.)

Milotic, Latias, Dragonair, Lopunny, Articuno, Altaria, Ninetales and Gardevoir are extremely ugly.

Everyone knows Stunfisk, Garbodor and Probopass are awesome!!

As expected, Meloetta, Gardevoir, Froslass (though I do hate her English name) are at the top of my List.

Articuno was always my original Favorite from Gen 1 because of it's elegance and beauty.

Raikou and Suicune had a sort of "intense and fierce" kind of beauty.
Entei can be added too though I find him Beautiful only when beside the other two.

And I have to mention Dragonair. Far more beautiful then it's evolution.

Frankly, I could go on and on about how many Pokemon I find Beautiful.

Houndoom is one of the most beautifully designed Pokemon. Very flawless. Perfectly represents a demonic hellhound.
Chandelure has also a very elegant and graceful appearance. Vanillite has a very charming and adorable design.

Relicanth. It looks so much like an ancient carving~ And any other "ugly" marine Pokémon, really.

Sorry OP, I go hard or go home.

Serperior
Snivy
Servine
Arbok
Ninetales
Vileplume
Venomoth
Persian
Arcanine
Lapras
Articuno
Meganium
Flaaffy
Bellossom
Corsola
Kingdra
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Mightyena
Linoone
Beautifly
Gardevoir
Masquerain
Delcatty
Mawile
Illumise
Roselia
Flygon
Altaria
Seviper
Lunatone
Milotic
Banette
Gorebyss
Regice
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Piplup
Roserade
Mothim
Vespiquen
Floatzel
Lopunny
Mismagius
Glameow
Lucario
Lumineon
Togekiss
Froslass
Victini
Samurott
Emboar
Stoutland
Purrloin
Liepard
Unfezant
Swoobat
Leavanny
Lilligant
Maractus
Zorua
Zoroark
Minccino
Cinccino
Gothitelle
Swanna
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Deerling [Specially Winter]
Sawsbuck [same as above]
Emolga
Alomomola
Chandelure
Beartic
Mienshao
Derpfish
Mandibuzz
Virizion
Reshiram
Zekrom
Keldeo
Meloetta
Fennekin
Sylveon
Xerneas
Yveltal.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom