• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I think you're beautiful

I consider the following to be beautiful:

Dewgong
Dragonair
Articuno
Espeon
Houndoom
Misdreavus
Bellossom
Lugia
Suicune
Blaziken
Beautifly
Gardevoir
Illumise
Latios
Latias
Lopunny
Cherrim (sunshine)
Froslass
Gallade
Phione
Glaceon
Azelf
Serperior
Simipour
Musharna
Lilligant
Frillish
Braviary
Mienshao
Volcarona
Virizion
Reshiram
Sylveon
Xerneas

A list:

•Articuno
Look at that azure... And its tail fluttering with the wind...​
•Suicune
It looks nice design-wise​
•Lugia
•Those mask thingies and those eyes. Looking straight at you (well, depends on the image). It gives me "the feeling".
•Oh those arms. Strong.
•Oh that tail. That duo spike thingies. Stunning.
•Oh that body. Sexy son of a beast (pardon the pun).
That does it with my little rant. I tried not to go too far in-depth on why I think Lugia is handsome/beautiful (depending on which picture you're looking at, which I've set myself a list of gender differences of Lugia, since they can breed in the anime [I ignore the fact that Legendaries are incapable to breed in the games])
•Only when it doesn't have the "Lugia pissed off look"
•Latias
Her eyes does the trick​

Last edited:
Absol, Reshiram, Latias, Articuno, Togekiss, Primarina, Vaporeon, Lugia, Mega Altaria

Bellossom
Vileplume
Sableye
Torchic
Morelull
Chinchou
Sylveon
Bounsweet
Reuniclus
Blissey

They do slay me with cuteness.

Jynx is beautiful and I will fist fight anyone who says otherwise. (9o-o)9

A few other pokemon I consider beautiful/pretty/elegant:

-Wartortle... then it evolves. :(
-Starmie
-I'd love a fishtank full of fish like goldeen and seaking
-Jumpluff!
-Misdrevus and Mismagius
-Snubble and Granbull

Well....theres probably a lot of pokemon I find very pretty :3 Pokemon in general tend to impress me. However, no pokemon character is more beautiful and lovely to me than:
853431617_50935.gif
Who'd of thought a girl with blonde hair who rollerskate's could be such a literal goddess....tehehehe<3

I find several Ice types be a degree of beautiful just because they have shiny, crystalline designs. Examples include Vanilluxe and Cryagonal (in particular their gen 5 sprites), Regice, Bergmite, Alolan Sandslash, and Kyruem. I figure these Pokémon would fall in the “unconventional beauty” category because they aren’t like Frosmoth or Alolan Ninetails.

I’d also say east sea Gastrodon are beautiful as well due to their coloration.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom