• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I Was Just Banned For No Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Seriously, wtf just happened? o_O i was updating a post i made and then this pops up!

banned.png

banned2.png

Is this a hiccup on the new site or what? D:>
cuz i don't seem to be actually banned but...this scared me :(

Yes, it seems that many members, including mods, get this message too. Is it just a minor fluke?

well it seems we aren't actually banned >.> just a message saying we are and it will never be lifted -had a heart attack- x.X

Thank goodness, it's not something stupid I did. XD

VB4 must be a bit glitchy still. I VM'd Archaic so he should see when he comes back on, so hopefully he'll find the problem quickly.

I got that messages when posting my welcome thread, I was like, wt* what could I have done, I haven't even posted.. xD

Anyway the forum has been crashing a lot, or at least for me..

Thank goodness, it's not something stupid I did. XD

VB4 must be a bit glitchy still. I VM'd Archaic so he should see when he comes back on, so hopefully he'll find the problem quickly.

great :D let us know what he says k? unless he makes some announcement or something :p

I got that messages when posting my welcome thread, I was like, wt* what could I have done, I haven't even posted.. xD

Anyway the forum has been crashing a lot, or at least for me..

ya i've been getting A LOT of 503's and 504's recently :( hope this place gets more stable soon.

got the same thing, it is probably some glitch

You mean the forum is sometimes not like this?

Because this has got to be the most active pokemon forum I have seen, I'm surprised the server is even working with all the members logged in and all the posts..

Maybe the Admin could try to do something to relief pressure of the forum, a proxy block addon or something, I mean a proxy block addon would at least prevent spambots and such from coming to the forum and taking up space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom