• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I will always be CuboneKing.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
I guess this is how blogs work now. Works for me. Kinda wish I could go through my old blog because that’s where the juiciest stuff happened, but oh well. Hey guys.

I have no idea if anyone who remembers me still uses this site. But back in 2009-2011, I basically lived here. I felt more like CuboneKing than my real life self. And I was 11-12 for most of the time I was here, so as you can imagine, I was pretty damn annoying. I got my start on Bulbapedia, getting blocked a handful of times and desperately wanting to be an admin. Slowly I eeked my way over to the forums too, where I befriended some other misfits and pissed off pretty much everyone else. But I felt like I was a part of something, and that made me keep coming back. I was a sad little kiddo (and a sad teenager and a sad adult, but y’know) and getting to ignore who I was in the classroom, at home, or on the playground was the best part of my day.

I can’t even begin to describe the shit I’ve been through since then, but it doesn’t matter. I’m doing relatively well right now, and I felt the need to log back on to Bulbagarden last night. Something always feels right about checking back in here, even though it appears that just about everyone I knew is gone. I always get some weird satisfaction when I see a spelling error on Bulbapedia and I can log in and correct it. Nowadays I’m trying to get a music career off the ground and work a pretty crappy day job, and after working a nine and a half hour shift, poking my head in here sounded like the move. My future is incredibly hazy but sometimes I just wanna forget everything, talk about Pokémon, and remember a simpler time, y’know?

Although it’s been nearly a decade since I terrorized this place, a piece of me will always be able to trace my roots back to Bulbagarden. I will always be CuboneKing.

How are you guys?

My future is incredibly hazy but sometimes I just wanna forget everything, talk about Pokémon, and remember a simpler time, y’know?

Me too, buddy. Me too. Nostalgia for a time when I had fewer responsibilities is definitely a factor in why I like Pokemon.

I think a lot of people are returning to Pokemon forums right now. Do you know the Cave of Dragonflies (TCoD) forums? Half the "new" users there are people who were kids on the forums ten years ago. :D

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom