• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~ / Spurt changed

Sunain

Inactive Account
Reaction score
Hinata and Jack Walker replaced the pyramid previously shown. This is the first time that a movie character has appeared in the anime arc. Hinata appeared in AG155 and was featured in last weeks AG special - Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis!

Pocket Monsters - I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~ (TV Size).mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g035p2
Pocket Monsters - I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~.avi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2rgnm

Also of note, what I think is the Battle Frontier Ballad version from the upcoming Perfect Best 2 CD, makes its debut.

Last edited:
It's a good news for me, because I'm a (sort of) Hinata-chan fan. All yay for Pokemon Ranger! ^^

((Outside: Someone cart this psycho away!))

The one thing I like about Pokemon OP/ED sequences is that they have the lyrics:

Watashi, Makenai! ~Haruka no Theme~

Stage on!

RAITO wo abiru to SUICCHI ga hairu
(Rettsu go!!)
Jishin ga hanbun hanbun wa fuan kamo
kujikesou na kimochi "Kiai PANCHI" iretara
PAATONAA shinjite FAINARU wo mezasu

kagayaita kaijou ni kodamasuru tebyoushi
moriagaru kansei ni tashikana tegotae kanjite

watashi, makenai! honki MOODO zenkai
zettai akirame wa shinai girigiri made
ashita mitsumete waratte itai kara
tsugi no ichigeki de kimetai
RIBON wo GET! kitto katsu!

[Rough Translation]

I won't lose! ~Haruka's Theme~

Stage on!

Once I'm in the light, the switch was turned on.
(Let's go!!)
Half of me is confidence, the other half is perhaps anxiety
When I'm feeling down, I used the "Focus Punch"
Trusting my partners, I aim for the final.

On the shining (contest) hall, with the regular applause,
And the growing cheers, I can feel the response (of my work) surely

I won't lose! My serious mode in full power!
There's no way for me to give up, until the very last moment
Looking at tomorrow, because I want to keep on laughing (or smiling)
Get the ribbon, I will win for sure

I declare the new ending, the best ending ever!

So much for the Battle Pyramid being the final challenge of AG. Besides the fact that the Grand Festival is after it, looks like we have more Ranger stuff to go through.

Maybe this change indicates a Ranger story arc after the Battle Frontier, to take up more time before the kids get to the D/P region.

Are the new opening and ending going to get released on a single like the previous ones? Have a new CD been announced yet?

It would be interesting if the rangers get more exposure through the anime. Come to think of it, this is the only time a spinoff has even been paid attention to by the anime. One can only wonder why they picked this one of the Path to D/P games to focus on.

FabuVinny I like May but will try to pretend that this never existed.[/QUOTE said:
Howcome? She's not doing anything in the ending that she doesn't already do in the normal series. The noodle scene was adorable. ~

Sceptile726 said:
One can only wonder why they picked this one of the Path to D/P games to focus on.

Because this is the only one they could make a storyline about? You can't do much with a puzzle game, and Mysterious Dungeon is more or less the same as all those Pikachu shorts.

The Ranger games are the only one of the three that are similar to the main RPG's, hence they're getting spotlight.

Ok, makes sense to me. How to include the rangers in a normal arc, though? Ash and co., on the way to a new land, run into Fiore, and end up in the middle of the rangers' struggle against Team Go-Go? Or do we separate this plot into a Hoso-like spinoff series, focused solely on the rangers? I guess we'll find out if that is indeed the case. It could just be there to look neat.

Haruka can eat a lot of ramen. o.o

But yeah, very cute, but I feel very sorry for the Haruka-intolerent.
Haruka-Hell.

I was dreading it, but I acutally enjoyed the new ending. o_O

The opening change was pretty neat too.

Sceptile726 said:
Come to think of it, this is the only time a spinoff has even been paid attention to by the anime.
I believe you're forgetting Pokémon Snap, whose protagonist appeared in three mid-Kanto episodes, followed by another three in mid-Johto.

And a couple more pictures for you.
As for the ending, it was okay. I've heard better, but right now I'm so sick of Glory Day I'll take anything.

You know what sucks about the Ranger scene? It's pretty much proof that the male ranger from the games has been shafted and won't ever show up in the anime.

It's the same thing with what they did with the R/S heroes. They took the female character (May/Hinata) from the games and put them in the show, but the male character never gets to appear outside of a tiny cameo (Brendan/Male Ranger)

I'm betting now that like Brendan, the male Ranger will never have an introduction.

Well it looks like May isn't going anywhere for awhile.This seems pretty indicative that she'll stick around for the next region.Then again,that Ribbon Cup behind her seems a bit suspicious too.

Anyway,I thought the new ending was pretty good.:thumbup: *nods*

Ever hear of a last hurrah? =P

But I'm not about to speculate any deep meaning behind this ending - Misty's had her own ending, Brock's had his own utterly fantastic ending (<3), so this had to happen eventually.

In fact, this is sort of catchy. Much as I think May gets too much, I can't deny she gets good music or complain about it. I've always really liked "Bouken no Hajimari da!!", for example.

But more importantly: GONE! GLORY DAY IS GONE! I'm so happy I could cry. In fact, I say we throw a party just because that ending song has finally left us after so very, very long.

YES, IT'S GONE!!!

I loved it (well, the old one) BUT YES, TOO LOONG, FINALLY, WOOO!!

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom