• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ice Cream Mafia - SIGNUPS - 5/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Happy Summer everyone! Welcome to Enzap's Ice Cream Parlor. We may not have many flavors, but we have the best darn Ice Cream in town.

O614SFC.png

Even though I love all of my flavors dearly, some aren't nearly as popular as others. Some people call them "Bad Flavors" but I like to think of them as "Underrated." Strangely enough, some of our flavors seem to be going missing overnight. I have a feeling it might be the "Bad Flavors" seeking to take out the competition, but since I love all of my flavors equally I couldn't tell you which ones are unpopular enough to do something like this. Oh, did I not tell you? The ice cream is totally alive in this shop.

You will all take on the roles of flavors in my ice cream shop, and together determine which of you are the Bad Flavors who have been getting rid of the Popular Flavors. Popular Flavors will be acting as townsfolk, while Bad Flavors are mafia. The rules are standard, during the Day Phases you will vote to try to expose and lynch mafia members, and during Night Phases players with night actions can use those actions while the Bad Flavors have the opportunity to nightkill a player.

This game has an entry level complexity. The setup is very basic and designed for newcomers and those with less experience. Because of this we decided it was the perfect way to start our new Mentor system. Less experienced players can sign up as a student, in which you will be taught by a more experienced mentor. If you feel you already have the basics down pat, feel free to sign up as a mentor so you can help your fellow War Room users through the motions. When signing up as a mentor you may list a preference for either a town or mafia student, but depending on the number of signups you may not get your first choice. Also keep in mind that mentor-student pairs should be kept secret so you don't accidentally give hints about your alignment or role.

This game will be hosted by Enzap and Maniacal Engineer. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Rules
1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. There are no hammer rules in play for this game. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming isn't allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include the hosts in any OC chats you may have during the game. Mentors will not be included in your OC chats, since that may give away your alignment. Instead, you are encouraged to relay any and all goings on in OC to your mentors in your Role PM conversations and/or any host provided OC.
10. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
11. The most important rule. Have fun!

Roles that will appear in this game:
  • ?x Vanilla Townsperson (town)
  • 1x Doctor (town)
  • 1x Cop (town)
  • 1x Miller (town)
  • ?x Goon (mafia)
  • 1x Godfather (mafia)

Players
  1. Pika_pika42
  2. swarla
  3. CheffOfGames
  4. DarthWolf13
  5. Doctor Floptopus

Mentors
  1. Pikochu
  2. Elementar
  3. Zexy
  4. RainbowSkittles
  5. Elieson
  6. Midorikawa

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if that was unclear, they are outside od the game providing guidance to a player.

Oh, hold on, is this only for those that joined the Mentor Program? In that case...In
No, it's part of the Mentor Program, but you don't have to "sign up" to be part of the Mentor Program. You'll be assigned a mentor if you play in this game, that's the only difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom