• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Idea for Movies, TV shows and stuff within the Pokemon world

matt0044

Reaction score
As it's been shown, the Pokemon world has movies as Luke and others show and TV shows like in that Battle Frontier filler with Bonsly and Mime Jr. What ideas for such things within the Pokemon world itself can you think of? Maybe Ash makes a Comic Book series based on his adventures with Tracey as the artist.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think they could do movies that exist here, but change them to be pokemon related. Like the wizard of Oz. The characters would be the following:

Dorothy-human
Toto-Lillilup
Scarecrow-Cacturne
Tinman-a human covered in tin
Lion-Luxray
Witch-Mismagius

That's what I can think of off the type of my head, but things like that would be interesting to see.

I would think they could do movies that exist here, but change them to be pokemon related. Like the wizard of Oz. The characters would be the following:

Dorothy-human
Toto-Lillilup
Scarecrow-Cacturne
Lion-Luxray
Witch-Mismagius

That's what I can think of off the type of my head, but things like that would be interesting to see.

I'd love to see Ash and Co. parody that.

Dorothy-human
Toto-Lillilup
Scarecrow-Cacturne
Lion-Luxray
Witch-Mismagius

I'd love to see Ash and Co. parody that.

:lol: Agreed

Ash-scarecrow
Iris-Dorothy
Cilan-Tinman
Pikachu-Lion
Kibago-Toto

I've always wondered: what would their sitcoms be like? Would they be funnier?

Like Joey:Bad spin-offs.

In all seriousness, I'd like Ash to be a guest star in a sitcom that's cancelled faster than you can say "Joss Whedon".

Ash being the reason, of course.

O boy...Youngster Joey...a spin off of Phone-a-Friends...shudder...

As for movies...

ET:The Extra Terrestrial

Starring an Elgyem as ET, Max as Elliot, and One of thefemale Brocklings as as Elliot's little sister.

The Ada Gonzales & Chatot Show
Staring that Chatot girl from Kanto...

Lily Potter:Mindfreak
Nuff Said...

The Melbournes
An Osbournes parody with Roxie's family.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles

Starring Ash's and the Squirtle Squad...with a Scyther as The Shredder, an Emboar and a Rhyperior as Bebop and Rocksteady, and a Ditto as Krang!

The Greatest Unovan Hero
Charles and Accelgor get a Show!

Watchog the Bounty Hunter
Nuff said.

Gligarman:The Brave and The Bold
Ugghhh...

Pokémon Colosseum and XD:Gale of Darkness
The only way we'd see them in the anime.

The Winstrates
Like the Simpsons.

Starmie Trek
Throh as James T. Kirk
Beheeyem as Spock
A disgruntled-looking Audino as Leonard "Bones" McCoy
Victreebel as Hikaru Sulu
Lilligant as Nyota Uhura
Excadrill as Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
Alomomola as Christine Chapel
Magmar as Pavel Chekov
Furret as Janice Rand
Misdreavus as Kevin Riley

Maybe later I'll do TNG, DS9, VOY and STE.

Last edited:
STARYU WARS

Episode IV: A NEW HOPE

ASH as Luke
BROCK as Han
GIOVANNI as Darth Vader
PIKACHU as R2D2
PIPLUP as 3EPO(?)
DAWN as Leia
EMPIRE is TEAM ROCKET.

XD

Episode I would be THE GENGAR MENACE(?), Episode II would be ATTACK OF THE CLOBES, Episode III would be REVENGE OF THE SABLEYE, Episode V would be TEAM ROCKET STRIKES BACK, and Episode VI would be RETURN OF THE TRAINERS.

Back
Top Bottom