• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

Pretty sure it's "etoile" + "lite", pronounced like "twilight", not "toi-elite".

I was just thinking about how I'd like to see a Dragon/Fighting-type and a Dragon/Bug-type this generation.

I was just thinking about how I'd like to see a Dragon/Fighting-type and a Dragon/Bug-type this generation.
I won't accept any dragon bugs unless its a split from Vibrava itself.

I honestly might name my Chespin Whirlihog regardless, because it's just fun to say honestly.

currently accepting estimates on how much poon i get when my whirlihog gets to level 100

A Narwhal!!!! For anyone who doesnt know what it it... google it

It could be like a massive whale (a little like wailord) that is Ice and water type. It should be able to use its horn for moves that dont suit its type, such as solar or hyper beam.

It should be a light pink colour that gradually turns white the further across the body it gets..

Bit ambitious? who cares :L

A Narwhal!!!! For anyone who doesnt know what it it... google it

It could be like a massive whale (a little like wailord) that is Ice and water type. It should be able to use its horn for moves that dont suit its type, such as solar or hyper beam.

It should be a light pink colour that gradually turns white the further across the body it gets..

Bit ambitious? who cares :L

A NARWHAL
How dearly I want a narwhal Pokemon!

I won't accept any dragon bugs unless its a split from Vibrava itself.

yeah, i thought about this a lot, but have they had a three member family line where each one is a completely different typing? cuz vibrava getting a bug/dragon would make it Ground>Ground/Dragon>Bug/Dragon and that doesnt sound very likely to happen.

i feel: yes vibrava and a split evo would be most logical for bug/dragon, but yanmega recieving an evo could also be bug/dragon and have a pretty similar design. but that wont happen because it already has tricks up its sleeve and any sort of boost such as increased stats, eviolite, or type change with less weaknesses than bug/flying would make it kinda OP.

therefore, bug/dragon [which i REALLY REALLY WANT] will probably happen as a separate two-part family or singular pokemon.

but yanmega and vibrava are my two favorite pokes ^_^

and for a narwhale, hyperbeam and any other beam would still probs come from its mouth. the horn would be an asset to give it type coverage attacks like megahorn or drillpeck methinks.

I'd rather a narwhal be Water/Steel than Water/Ice.

Since Gen. VI is based off of Paris, France...

I'd love to see:

--a pseudo-legendary/Base Total Stats 600 Pokemon that's based off a Gargoyle
--a Fire-type Salamander with an ability that halves damage (think Heatproof) from both Ground- and Rock-type attacks
--a Dark/Poison Bug Egg group Pokemon that's female only and can learn Elemental Fangs
--a Normal-type Pokemon that gets a speed boost from any weather

I used this site as basis for my suggestions, outside of the Gargoyle: Discover the Wildlife of France - Lost-in-France.com

Part of me wonders. Would they create a new Pokeball mimic Pokemon, or would Voltorb/Foongus appear in PokeFrance?

If it's based off Europe, I wonder if they'll make a Bug/Poison type moth, where there are two sets of commonplace coloring; a black and white spotted one, and a white and black spotted one.

(Peppered Moths if anyone is confused at the point I'm drawing.)

Has anybody brought up the ol' Grass/Ghost Jack-o-lantern idea again yet? I'm still totally on board for that happening.

Some horrifying ice monster. One with a mutable form that can spread outward rapidly in the form of giant ice spikes. I imagine it as having several glowing eyes made of some kind of light that can freely move throughout its ever-changing body. Probably one of the lesser legendary pokemon.

Some kind of forest reaper pokemon that sucks the life force out of the forest creatures that mindlessly follow it in order to gain power. I do not know where this idea suddenly came from.

Some kind of nuclear waste-themed pokemon. Maybe a highly deformed humanoid with poison and fire(?) attacks?

A stone dragon. Even if it's not specifically Rock/Dragon, a dragon themed rock type pokemon. Or maybe a Rock/Water kraken. Either way, we are overdue for an epic-looking rock type.

These ideas are probably too dark for pokemon. Especially the forest reaper, damn.

How long do we have to wait for a Dolphin poke or a Pegasus poke. I mean come ON. Yes both got sppilerd by Mr.Xy but that doesn't mean anything.

Every gen I hope for a water Dolphin starter but noup like it's not gonna happen.

Lion-Tigar-etc line would be great as well.

Birds with legs type of pokes.

Part of me wonders. Would they create a new Pokeball mimic Pokemon, or would Voltorb/Foongus appear in PokeFrance?
I would be surprised if they make a new one. The only reason for Foongus was that older Pokemon did not appear in B/W, and they were doing a lot of newer versions of old Pokemon. (Sawk/Throh in place of the Hitmons, Foongus for Voltorb, etc.) So I bet at least one of those lines will be in Gen VI

Hmm instead of a new elemental monkey, what about turtles? Fire, Water, Poison and Fighting? If anyone gets this reference you deserve a cookie :)

I'd like a Fire/Dark demon with three eyes. Two normal ones and a third one in the middle of its head that shoots lasers. Basically Combustion Man from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

Back
Top Bottom