• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

A moose Pokemon.
Maybe a WHOLE EVOLUTIONARY LINE.
Or an ELEMENTAL TRIO OF MOOSE.
Every other hooved Pokemon has either been a horse, a deer, a zebra, or something so weird that It looks nothing like anything.
Maybe a gazelle Pokemon, too.

How about a really bad fungi based pokemon (like almost as bad as sunkern) that evolves when the it levels up with a bug type pokemon in the party, starts as a posion type and evolves into posion bug?
Possibly different forms depending on the bug types in the party?

Kinda like This

Attachments

• zombie-antz-631.jpg
    zombie-antz-631.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
How about a really bad fungi based pokemon (like almost as bad as sunkern) that evolves when the it levels up with the basic bug type pokemon in the party, starts as a posion type and evolves into posion bug?

Kinda like [url='http://media.smithsonianmag.com/images/zombie-antz-631.jpg]This[/url]

Seems pretty cool. What sort of Pokemon do you think would influence it? (Burmy, perhaps?)

Seems pretty cool. What sort of Pokemon do you think would influence it? (Burmy, perhaps?)

If I'm understanding you correctly it would be sort of like Parasects pokedex entry for red and blue

A host-parasite pair in which the parasite mushroom has taken over the host bug. Prefers damp places.

Also, say if the bug type pokemon in the party was butterfree it would evolve into a Posion/Flying type and look like a slightly altered butterfree, if it was a Shuckle in the party it would evolve into a Posion/Rock type, basicly replacing all the bug typeings with posion. Possibly adding its base stat total to the Host pokemon, it could have about 40 in each stat so it cant make any pokemon much better.

Last edited:
How about an electric type pokemon that is made of floating data(sorta like gastly) and has a face. The data is represented by 1s and 0s. And it knows new moves like "Hack" which makes the foe confused, and "Virus" which paralyzes the foe.

How about a really bad fungi based pokemon (like almost as bad as sunkern) that evolves when the it levels up with a bug type pokemon in the party, starts as a posion type and evolves into posion bug?

Kinda like This

That would be Parasect. The mushroom does all the thinking....

Therizinosaurus (sp?)
Werewolf
Frankenstein
Dracula
Creature from the Black Lagoon

Unlike many I was happy to see trubbish and garbodor. Not only is it an expy of the muk line but forms a pollution trio with weezing and if there is one thing game freak likes it's trio masters. A poison/dark type with levitate. The culmination of humanity's destruction of the planet. Completely evil and wanting nothing more than the death of every living thing. I'm not one to call for legendarys but any more than one of these would be scary. Becides poison is the only type without one. Poison type needs more love!

Therizinosaurus would be awesome. Let it learn all of the slash based moves and give it sap sipper. Maybe a rock/grass type with leaf feathers.

Dunkleosteus as well would be an awesome rock/water fossil or even rock/dark (now that game freak is trying to get away from aquatic=water) and give it solid rock for an ability.

I need an arctic wolf or fox. A snow owl would be cool too. And something like a meteorite maybe Steel/Ice. I would love that. Another kind of whale would also be very welcome.

I'm going to go get a visual dictionary, flip the pages and randomly point to something (while not looking), and list them here.

Striped Julie fish (too generic)
The Atmosphere (legendary?)
Lithuania (no.)
Leaning Tower of Pisa (again, no.)
A male Parasaurolophus (maybe. Fossil?)
The Southern Hemisphere (no.)
A traditional Greek man (ZexMachine? no.)
A hermit crab (Dwebble.)
A blank space (unless Game Freak did something really creative with this, then no.)
An artery (NONONONONO)
A rose (Roselia, Roserade)
A withered, aged stone house (unlikely, but possible. Rock/Ghost?)
Mount Rushmore (no. A four-headed rock-type would be nice, though.)
Carp streamers (hey, this one could actually work really well!)
The nerve (would be kind of cool)
Statue of Liberty (no.)
Baryonyx (dinosaur) (fossil)
Lava (Magcargo, Slugma, Magmar, Magby, Magmortar)
Painted Grasshopper (this is a cool concept. We have Kricketune, but he sucks.)
A tree (surprisingly, we have this. Sudowoodo and Oorotto.)
Norway (maybe a region or town, but not a Pokemon.)
Propeller plane (maybe mixed with a bird or squirrel, but otherwise no.)
Human skin (nope.)
Tepee (maybe, probably not.)
Funereal Poison Frog (We already have Croagunk and Toxicroak)
Troyes, France (possibly a town)
Thermometer (maybe it could have different forms, like an Fire/Electric digital thermometer and a Fire/Ghost mercury thermometer.)
Woodpecker tail (no.)
Shark tail (no.)
Ocean (Kyogre, kind of)
Sky (?)
Plains Viscacha (maybe)

I need an arctic wolf or fox. A snow owl would be cool too. And something like a meteorite maybe Steel/Ice. I would love that. Another kind of whale would also be very welcome.

Jirachi is a meteorite.

Isn't Jirachi a Wishing Star?

Thermometer (maybe it could have different forms, like an Fire/Electric digital thermometer and a Fire/Ghost mercury thermometer.)

I would love something like this:
http://images.wikia.com/random-ness/images/7/73/Fever_&_Cold_Pokemon.png
Hey, I saw that picture sometime two years ago! It would kind of be weird to create a Pokemon that must eternally suffer from a fever/cold. I can already see the creepypastas. And you can't hold a burn/ice heal. I'm assuming that you're just referring to something akin to the picture above, and not a carbon copy of it, though.

Of course. Also this wouldn't apply in Pokemon logic. Cubchoo suffers from lifelong nose dripping, or Psyduck from lifelong headache and I'm sure there are other examples.

Jirachi is a meteorite.

So are solrock and lunatone. Game Freak has never been shy about repeating concepts. We have how many turtles, frogs, foxes, cats, dogs...you get the idea. What about a fragment of the meteorite that killed off the prehistoric pokemon? It went through cosmic rays and became a pokemon or some such nonsense. If grimer is created by x-rays from the moon, why not?

That's correct. We have so many overlapping concepts and this is a good thing. It mirrors real-world fauna.

Back
Top Bottom