• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Togepi and Marill have comparable stats, and their relatives really don't matter in this context.

True, but what about the fact that they (and snubbull) are both fairies? Not much variation there.

True, but what about the fact that they (and snubbull) are both fairies? Not much variation there.
I don't think it matters because you're supposed to care about their looks first and foremost, and they're quite different. Not to mention that Marill would be a physical attacker with two types, while Togepi would be a special attacker with Metronome-like tricks.

I don't think it matters because you're supposed to care about their looks first and foremost, and they're quite different. Not to mention that Marill would be a physical attacker with two types, while Togepi would be a special attacker with Metronome-like tricks.
I'd still love to see Pokemon: Let's Go Pichu & Let's Go Cleffa; basically Splitting Pokemon Crystal in Half, like LGPE did to the original Pokemon Yellow!!

Maybe in Hoenn they could split Pokemon Emerald in Half with Pokemon: Let's Go Plusle and Let's Go Minun

Splitting Crystal in half would have to be in the form of using Suicune and another legendary beast. I do hope that the game includes all Crystal elements regardless (HGSS omitted the Suicune climax, Ho-Oh connection, GS Ball event and Kris).

The main problem with Pichu and Cleffa is that they're viewed as lesser Pikachu and Clefairy. Togepi and Marill aren't eclipsed by their evolutions.

Does anyone think we might see Jesie James and Meowth make a comeback, but with Wobuffet this time? Cause I would love that.

I guess having TRio return in the supposed Gen 2 version of the Let's Go games wouldn't be completely impossible. I just don't think that having Jessie and James around would be a selling point nor particularly interesting.

Seeing that no new content was released for LGPE in the meantime and that it seems more as filler, with more time passing by I believe that either there won't be any LGJohto or if it exists, it'll be plain as LGPE and without any post-release content. :cautious:

there won't be any LGJohto

Due to LGPE’s success in both the monetary aspect and in the bringing-back-relapsed-fans aspect, I think LGJohto is almost guaranteed to happen. However I do agree that it will probably be as plain as LGPE because there’s no reason to dress it up, it will sell well no matter what due to nostalgia.

There have been four LGPE events (Meltan, Chansey, shiny Pikachu/Eevee and Mewtwo). That is not amazing, but they chose to relegate Mew to the Poke Ball Plus and the games already make shinies decently accessible.

Post-release content isn't exactly a big priority. Game Freak should warm up to DLC already, though.

Im mechanics by the potential character of a Lets Go Crystal. Will there be held items? Breeding? Cause those were like Gen IIs thing.

Here are a few ideas for the sequel

• a LG version of HGSS would be a dream
  • Find a way to disable the motion controls so we can play with a pro controller if we want
  • Battle Pokémon before catching them

If you ask me, she should be the player character again even if Ethan isn't. A third female avatar for Johto sounds particularly redundant, especially with customization.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom