• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas For New Pokemon

We need a jorougumo (Japanese courtesan spider demon) female-only evolution for Spinarak or Ariados. Jorougumo are awesome.

Actually, gender-specific evolutions WOULD pwn...

I thought there were gender evolutions in D and P!? Kirlia, Snorunt?

Anyway, for ages I have really wanted a dreamcatcher pokemon. Psychic type. I was hoping Chimecho might have branched off into one in DP. I just think it would look really nice. Maybe have levitate as ability, perhaps an automatic dream eater ability when foes are asleep, maybe it could prevent sleep to all pokemon on the field or even draw sleep inducing moves to it and neutralise them.

Maybe a bit far fetched but I like the idea and there have been crazier ones invented. Maybe next generation? :)

I felt like making one like the Eeveelutions/Clampearlutions as I've always thought they're special in the way they are the only ones who upon evolution change type(Eevee's) or appearance(Clamperl's)

Dont start yawning alright but how about a Pure GRASS Type?
It looks a little like Sunflora but has roots stuck into the soil,not "legs"

It has gender specific evolutions
Gender Split:
Female-84%
Male-15.9%
Neither-0.1%
The Neither is only obtainable by breeding

It evolves into 1 of 5 evos depending on Gender:
Experience for Lv100 shown in []
(F)Lv15-Normal/Flying bird like a Moa/Kiwi
[600,000]
(F)Lv30-Water/Poison,cross between Muk + Sharpedo(bluey-purple) [1,000,000]
(M)Lv25-Steel/Fight,Ninja like with hands from Hariyama
[800,000]
(M)Lv45-Fire/Rock,resembles a T.Rex with a volcano on back
[1,500,000]
(N)Lv75-Dark/Dragon,4 legs,Semi-stands,Wings + Orange/Black
(SHINY,colours are reverse).........[5,000,000]

Because it takes so long to get the Neither is strongest of all
Just like Eevee you cant breed moves from 1 to the base PKMN and on to another evo......which sux on Eevee-I tried to get Surf on Flareon >(

I've managed to come up with an evolution line of ant Pokemon

Larvant

Species: Ant Child Pokemon

Type: Bug/Normal

Ability: Shed Skin-1/3 chance of curing a status condition between turns.

Evolves into: Invizem at Lv. 15 (Male) or Winvizem at Lv. 15 (Female)

Gender Ratio: 60% Male, 40% Female

Appearance: Larvant looks like a white colored ant that's slightly smaller than Spinarak. A female has a small pair of wings and a larger abdomen than a male.

Invizem

Species: Fire Ant Pokemon

Type: Bug/Fire

Ability: Strong Armor-Halves damage from attacks that are "Super Effective".

Gender Ratio:100% Male, 0% Female

Appearance: Invizem is a red ant-like Pokemon around the size of Butterfree. He has a prominent set of mandibles and stands up-right (like Scizor).

Winvizem

Species: Fire Ant Pokemon

Evolves into Queenvizem at Lv. 29

Gender Ratio:0% Male, 100% Female

Apearance: Winvizem looks just like her male counter-part, except with Yanma-like wings, a larger abdomen and a blue spot on the forehead.

Queenvizem

Species: Ant Colony Pokemon

Gender Ratio:0% Male, 100% Female

Appearance: Queenvizem looks a bit like Scizor and is around the same size as one (but Queenvizem has Beequeen's face). Queenvizem's abdomen is much bigger and has small openings that look like anthills (She does store baby Larvant in her abdomen). The wings sort of look like a royal robe and she has a crown with a blue gem in it.

And if you guys are wondering how I came up with the names, I looked up Fire ants on Wikipedia and the scientific name for Red Imported Fire Ants is "Solenopsis invicta". I also referenced "Them!":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Them%21

Last edited:
Well, I didn't feel like making my previous post uber-long, so I'm bumping it. Is that OK?

Dracano

Species: Flame Dragon Pokemon

Type: Fire/Dragon

Ability: Rough Skin-The opponent is damaged by 1/16th of it's hit points worth of recoil damage when it uses an attack that requires physical contact on Dracano.

Appearance-Dracano has an orange serpentine body that is covered in rough scales (hence the Rough Skin ability). It has four short legs that resemble Aerodactyl's talons. Dracano has Charizard's head, with Salamence's cheek fins, Heatran's eyes, sharper teeth and volcanic smoke seeps out of its horns.

Childjin

Species: Genie Pokemon

Type: Fire/Ghost

Ability: Serene Grace-The chances of an attack having a secondary effect doubles-OR-Magic Guard-Childjin is affected only by attacks that do damage.

Evolves into: Aladdjin (Male w/ Awakening Stone) OR Desireen (Female w/ Awakening Stone)

Gender Ratio: 45% Male, 55% Female

Appearance: Childjin looks like a small human child. It has ghostly tail instead of legs. Childjin has a red cummerbund and a blue vest with a picture of an oil lamp on the back. Childjin has white skin and four finger hands. Childjin has deady eyes, pointy ears with earrings that look like Jirachi's wish-tags, a V-shaped hairline and it's hair is done in a top-knot. A female has a pink stripe on her chest, bigger earrings and a red dot on her forehead. A male has black hair while a female in a blond.

Aladdjin

Ability: Serene Grace-The chances of an attack having a secondary effect doubles-OR-Magic Guard-Aladdjin is affected only by attacks that do damage.

Gender Ratio: 100% Male, 0% Female

Appearance: Aladdjin basically looks like a bigger version of the male version of it's pre-evolution. Aladdjin has a light brown tone to it's skin and a slightly muscular build. He also has five fingers. Aladdjin has blue eyes and a goatee.

Desireen (Don't sue me for this Butch Hartman!)

Ability: Serene Grace-The chances of an attack having a secondary effect doubles-OR-Magic Guard-Desireen is affected only by attacks that do damage.

Gender Ratio: 0% Male, 100% Female

Appearance: Desireen has a human-shaped form with a pink ghostly tail instead of legs. She has a red cummerbund, a pink vest and pink tube top. Desireen has a light-brown complexion and five-fingered hands. Desireen has blue eyes, a pink head band with a red jewel on it and long, blond hair that's in a pony tail.

I bet you're wondering "Why Fire/Ghost?" Well, Islamic myths of genies state that they're being made of a "smokeless fire".

What about a evo for Sandslash. It would be called Sandsmash. It would not be hunched. It would have longer claws. It would have the spikes on the back. It's toe nails would be made for grabbing Earth.

Alright, heres two ideas that I have for Bug-type Legendary Pokemon:

Mothruna

Species: Lunar Wing Pokemon

Type: Bug/Psychic

Ability:Startle-Automatically lowers the foe's Special Attack power when Mothruna is sent into battle.

Gender Ratio: 0% Male, 100% Female

Appearance: Mothruna is a moth-like creature whose main body is about 8 feet tall. She has dark-blue wings with a white crescent on each of the upper lobes of her wings. The wings are also decorated with sparkling white dots. Mothruna's main body is brown. Her legs are shaped like Erureido's and her light brown abdomen has horizontal zigzag patterns on it. She has Beequeen's arms, Butterfree's face (but with Venomoth's eyes) and feather-shaped antenna.

Sunthraleo ( :sweat: )

Species: Solar Wing Pokemon

Type: Bug/Psychic

Ability: Intimidate-Automatically lowers the foe's Attack Power when sent into battle.

Appearance: Sunthraleo is the same size as Mothruna. His wings is light-blue with an orange marking on each of the upper lobes that resemble the Sun. Sunthraleo's body is basically the same build as Mothruna. The differences are that Sunthraleo is a darker color brown, his abdomen is smaller and his arms are more like those of Korotok.

Now, I'm not sure that Rotom is meant to be a Legendary Pokemon or not, because it is genderless yet capable of breeding and the D/P Legendary theme plays when you battle it. Regardless, I have an idea for an evolved form for it:

Plasmeccer

Species: C-Life Pokemon

Type: Electric/Ghost

Evolves from: Rotom via Level up w/ Cyber-Patch

Ability: Levitate-prevents damage from Ground-type attacks.

Appearance: Plasmeccer has a head that looks just like Rotom's. It has a light-red body with a yellow "V" on it. Plasmeccer has black arms with white "mitten hands" on them. Plasmeccer's legs are black with light-red feet. It also has a cape made of a pair of lightning bolts.

Rotom's evolved form should definately look even more like Pulseman, and learn Volt Tackle.

That's exactly what put down for Plasmeccer's description (minus the "learning Volt Tackle" thing. Not that I don't expect that).

I thought of one i havent named it because i am realy bad with names but ii is realy small (like .6 inches long a small little dark purple worm (the color of cloysters inside) and it goes to the bottom of the artic ocean and gets the hardess ice mixed with some diamond chunks and it is an ice/poison type. It learns the basic array of ice moves like powder snow ice beam and blizzard. it learns poison fang and sludgebomb along with take down tackle and slam. it can only learn one hm move rock smash it has super high defense special defense and attack but it has pathetic speed and It evolves into a diferent pokemon with the exact same stats and is just like it only it has 2 heads and real arms that are the only things that support it and it is much bigger (around 2 feet long) and into a diferent pokemon with 3 heads and that has the same structure as the second form and is much bigger (around 20 feet tall and 45 feet long

oh and it evolves at lvl 30 then lvl 55

PS: if you can think of a name for the 3 pokemon please post it i wrothe this down somewhere but i forgot the name so please think of me when you read this pleas

Last edited:
Here's an idea for Saber-Tooth Tiger Pokemon:

Sabriz

Species: Ice Tiger Pokemon

Type: Ice/Ground

Evolves into: Sabrizzard @ Lv. 36

Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female

Ability: Limber-Prevents from being paralyzed-OR-Intimidate-Automatically reduces the foes Attack Power when sent into battle.

Appearance-Sabriz looks like a light-brown Luxio with Persian's ears, sharper fangs and doesn't have a mane. Sabriz has snowflake on the end of its tail.

Sabrizzard

Species: Ice Tiger Pokemon

Type: Ice/Ground

Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female

Ability: Limber-Prevents from being paralyzed-OR-Intimidate-Automatically reduces the foes Attack Power when sent into battle.

Appearance-Sabrizzard looks like a light-brown, mane-less Rentora with Persian's ears and a more prominent jaw with sharper fangs. Sabrizzard also has a snowflake on its tail.

EDIT: Two more ideas...

Pyscea (the "c" is silent)

Species: Swordfish Pokemon

Type: Water

Gender Ratio 50% Male, 50% Female

Evolves into Pysctab at Lv. 33

Ability: Swift Swim-Doubles Speed when it's raining.

Appearance: Pyscea looks a small fish with a short pointy snout. Pysea is colored like Mantyke, has triangle-shaped fins and Keikouo's eyes.

Pysctab (the "c" is silent)

Species: Swordfish Pokemon

Type: Water/Steel

ender Ratio 50% Male, 50% Female

Ability: Swift Swim-Doubles Speed when it's raining.

Appearance: Pysctab has a long, sword shaped bill and has a row of sturgeon scales running across it's lateral line. Pysctab has sail-like fins and is colored line Mantine.

Last edited:
What about a Flying and Fight pokemon?

What about a 3 headed Dog that each head will have a different power. The middle head {The strongest} will be dark. The 2 outside heads will be fire and ice. The 2 outside heads will be the same strength. It can be call Cerberous.

Why don't we contact the people who make pokemon and show them our ideas?

Last edited:
What about a 3 headed Dog that each head will have a different power. The middle head {The strongest} will be dark. The 2 outside heads will be fire and ice. The 2 outside heads will be the same strength. It can be call Cerberous.

I doubt that there will be any triple-type Pokemon. Although, it wouldn't hurt to have any Fighting/Flying type Pokemon. Here's what I thought of:

Tykulees

Species: Super Hero Pokemon

Type:Fighting/Flying

Evolves into: Kentulees at Lv. 36

Ability:Bravery-Can damage Ghost-type Pokemon with Normal and Fighting type moves.-OR-No guard- All damage-dealing moves have 100% accuracy.

Appearance: Tykules looks like a Tyrogue with more muscle tone and is dressed up like Robin (Batman's sidekick [as if you didn't know that]). Tykules has a lighter skin tone than Tyrogue, black spiky hair, and a Poke-ball emblem on his chest.

Kentulees (the "Kent" part is from Clark Kent, the secret identity of Superman)

Species: Super Hero Pokemon

Type:Fighting/Flying

Ability:Bravery-Can damage Ghost-type Pokemon with Normal and Fighting type moves.-OR-No guard- All damage-dealing moves have 100% accuracy.

Appearance: Kentulees looks Hitmonchan with more muscle tone and is dressed up like Superman. Kentulees also has Superman's hairdo and a Great Ball Emblem on his chest.

Also an idea for a male-exclusive evo for Mimilop:

Rabblaster

Species: Rabbit Fire Pokemon

Type:Normal/Steel

Evolves from: Mimilop (Male+Mecha Stone)

Ability:Skill Link-Raises the number hits when using attacks that hit multiple times.

Appearance: Rabblaster looks like Mimilop with mechanized arm-cannons. Rabblaster has a stronger build than Mimilop, 5 feet tall, and it's fur is a darker color brown.

Name: Sickener
Species: Funguy pokemon
Type:poison/Grass

Pokedex Info;
This pokemon is most famous for its habit of stunning an opponent first thing in battle and then finishing it off with poisonous spores.

Appearance;

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom