• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas for Pokémon in my fan game based on Oregon USA?

Sprigateato

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So I want suggestions for Pokémon for a fan game Im gonna make on scratch, it’s 2d so no 3d, sorry! Will also be pixelated so add pixel art If you want! Here’s what I want in the game Pokémon Amethyst and Amber:

A fire lynx starter (evolves into bipedal primal huntress lynx)
A water puppy (will end up as a shark dog)
A leaf squirrel (will end up as a wizard squirrel)
A regional bird
A new eveelution
An Amethyst Dragon
An Amber Cat
A regional fish
a mythical

And also add whatever Pokémon you want in, only gonna be new Pokémon
Also gonna need a game base, gonna have 151 or 200 Pokémon, some cool music for battles, gym battles, the evil team (team wisp), the legendary music, the over world music and Pokémon cries
you also are gonna have to put the name of the Pokémon you want it in

gym leaders:
Normal type gym
Bug type gym
water type gym
fire type gym
electric type gym
dark type gym
dragon type gym
fighting type gym

elite 4:
psychic type
grass type
ghost type
ground type

champion: Lily: uses Espeon, Meowscarata (ace), Purrugly, Alolan ninetails, Mewtwo, Persian

hope this becomes a real thing!

Where is it based off of? I got some U.S. ideas, like a building, pigeon, and our first actual grass Pokemon lol. Seaweed Pokemon would work, too.

Maybe try mythical creatures in the Pacific Northwest for mythical or legendary pokemon?

An orca maybe? Could be a water type pokemon. There's a Stellar Sea Lion in the Pacific Northwest that you could use as a Pokemon. Moose maybe (due to Alaska/BC). Cougar? Grizzly Bear? Marbled murrelet (Water/Flying since it's a bird).

Maybe base someone off the bannana slug? The Redwood Sideband Snail? Western Corsair? Garter Snake (Possibly a Ground typing). There's a Marsh Shrew, Pacific tree frog, Roosevelt Elk.

City wise you can base main cities off of Greater Seattle, Greater Vancouver, Greater Portland?

I guess it depends on what you define as the Pacific Northwest? You could include Norther California, Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. Or you could include British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Western Montana and Southeast Alaska (or if you wanted all of Alaska). That would give you a bit more to do pokemon wise as there would be more geography/pokemon to design?

Good luck.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom