• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ideas For Upcoming Games?

GamerGX

Reaction score
Hey, what would you guys like to see in the upcoming Pokemon games? If they ever make any new ones, what kind of additions and improvements
would you like to see? Gameplay, Visual, Pokemon,any aspect basically.

Do you have any ideas for what we should call the new versions to come out?

It would be awesome if they had an enhanced and updated remake for the Pokemon Trading Card game (videogame) that was for Gameboy Color on the 3DS :)

I would like Challenge mode to be available from the start and maybe have stipulations for each gym such as you can only use a certain amount of Pokemon with no substitutions and Gym leaders Pokemon are EV trained to make it more of a challenge!

I would like Challenge mode to be available from the start and maybe have stipulations for each gym such as you can only use a certain amount of Pokemon with no substitutions and Gym leaders Pokemon are EV trained to make it more of a challenge!
I really hope they dont ever make gym leader's Pokemon EV trained. People shouldnt be made to EV train in game or do anything that might be like the metagame.

I's like to see more difference in Pokemon's appearance much like how Spinda is, different spots, markings and such, I think it might be a nice touch.

I really hope they dont ever make gym leader's Pokemon EV trained. People shouldnt be made to EV train in game or do anything that might be like the metagame.

I's like to see more difference in Pokemon's appearance much like how Spinda is, different spots, markings and such, I think it might be a nice touch.

Well the main reason I would like EV training in challenge mode is just to make it more of a challenge, in my B2 my Pokemon aren't EV trained but I beat all the gyms easily even at a type disadvantage which is why I'd like the extra challenge!

I would also like for a larger region map with more locations since many towns and areas in the Anime (such as village of the Dragons) aren't included in the game!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom