• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Ideas

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
This blog is just a place for me to place random ideas that hit me. Might also double as a dream journal? Maybe? Who knows ¯\(ツ)
Let's start with something I've been brewing over for a while

-------
  • MC inherits his grandfather's flat
  • The building is near some supposedly haunted woods with multiple disappearances over several decades
  • Grandpa kept muttering about spirits/fairies/etc throughout his life
  • "Those poor kids... They took them..." < - Grandpa's words
  • Grandpa investigated multiple times, all of which ended with him unconscious outside the woods
  • "Yeah when I was a lad there were lots of times where your nan got a call saying they found him unconscious again"
  • MC investigates, definitely saw what his grandfather did but gets found unconscious too
  • Something teases him about his grandfather's death, perhaps the same entity that took those people

Notes:
  • Grandpa did not kill those people
  • The missing people are eventually found and taken out, having not aged a single day since their disappearances

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
  • Staff
  • There's a Prince who's due to be crowned King
  • The old King was a bit of a tyrant (important later)
  • The citizens like our Prince better
  • There's two prominent warring families
  • The Prince always solved incidents peacefully
  • One day there's a massive incident
  • Peace isn't working, and he snaps
  • He has every single member arrested
  • All their friends are hunted down as well
  • Oh he is not happy lmao
  • The citizens are shocked at his sudden ruthlessness
  • Even his advisers are begging him to just banish them

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
  • Staff
Also, if there's one thing years of playing Pokemon has given me, it's the urge to complete whatever compendiums games give me. SMT/Persona? Xenoblade 2? Digimon Cyber Sleuth? That catch em all mindset never rests :lapras: