• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Identify the price of my collection

emilsn91

Reaction score
Hey there Bulbagarden

I recently found my pokemon collection at my parents house. I went through it and I know that some cards are worth a lot of money, and I honestly don't use them anymore. So I want to sell some of them. But I am not aware of the pricing of cards. So I thought you guys could help me?

I guess the most interesting ones are the Machamp 1st edition and Swinub 1st edition. All my cards are in mint condition and have never been used really.
Other then that there is a lot of stickers (the ones behind the TCG cards). These were stickers you could buy in Denmark at least and I do not know if they have any value. They are not all in the best condition, but have been kept in the folder for ages as well.

Thank you for your help.

View: http://imgur.com/a/9AnYT

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom