• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If Ash could have a Legengary Pokemon what would you give him?

Desdar300

Reaction score
I'd like to see Latias as she would be powerful but not too uber compared to other Legends.
Hoopa would be hilarious too just for all the mayhem that would occur.

I think a Latios would suit him perfectly. It just has a Satoshi look to it.

Mewtwo. From their interactions, Ash is one of the few (if not the only) still living human that Mewtwo has any respect for. Mewtwo is big on Pokemon being treated with respect and fairness and we all know that's Ash's game.

I could honestly see him with either Mewtwo or Latias. Latias really liked him, so they'd have a great relationship. Mewtwo would respect Ash since he treats his Pokemon so well so they would probably work well together.

Though it would be kinda fun to set Ash up with a Hoopa. The high jinks that would ensue would be hilarious.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom