• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If Ash got a Key Stone...

If Ash were to get a Mega there are 4 possibilities:

• Venusaur: Highly unlikely since it seems the writers would wnat to keep the Bulbasaur unevolved and at Oak's
  • Charizard: As one of his only fully evolved pokemon that cna Mega, and an ensemble darkhorse to the point of returning in Best Wishes (I'm not sure of the species were already popular before this particular one), he seems rather likely
  • Septile: Being like Charizard in many pespects (including being fully evolved), on top of being a Hoenn starter for OR/AS promotion
  • Garchomp: Less likely than the starters but more likely than Bulbasaur (due to being in the 2nd evolution stage). In fact it could also explain where Ash would get a respective mega stone (As Sycamore has a Gachomp)

There is also the possibility of Ash catching a pokemon in Kalos that can mega evolve (Absol, Gardivoir, Gallade, Mawile, Sableye, etc)

• Venusaur: Highly unlikely since it seems the writers would wnat to keep the Bulbasaur unevolved and at Oak's
  • Charizard: As one of his only fully evolved pokemon that cna Mega, and an ensemble darkhorse to the point of returning in Best Wishes (I'm not sure of the species were already popular before this particular one), he seems rather likely
  • Septile: Being like Charizard in many pespects (including being fully evolved), on top of being a Hoenn starter for OR/AS promotion
  • Garchomp: Less likely than the starters but more likely than Bulbasaur (due to being in the 2nd evolution stage). In fact it could also explain where Ash would get a respective mega stone (As Sycamore has a Gachomp)

There is also the possibility of Ash catching a pokemon in Kalos that can mega evolve (Absol, Gardivoir, Gallade, Mawile, Sableye, etc)

You know, heracross and glalie can mega evolve too.

No I forgot Ash had those. Still that means he has 6 pokemon that can Mega Evolve

No I forgot Ash had those. Still that means he has 6 pokemon that can Mega Evolve

Ash has 7 pokemon capable of mega evolution, 4 of them are ready to mega evolve and 3 of them needs to fully evolve first. Ash does own a squirtle as well in case you forgot him too.

Ash has 7 pokemon capable of mega evolution, 4 of them are ready to mega evolve and 3 of them needs to fully evolve first. Ash does own a squirtle as well in case you forgot him too.

I just though that Squrite left Ash's care while ago to rejoin the Squirtle squad or something. it's been awhile since I've seen him

I just though that Squrite left Ash's care while ago to rejoin the Squirtle squad or something. it's been awhile since I've seen him

Squirtle can be called upon anytime ash wants and who knows it might've evolved off screen but i doubt both bulbasur and squirtle will get too mega evolve although i really want them to. The best bets are charizard(y most likely) and sceptile but i really really want a mega garchomp. I've been yearning for ash to get a garchomp ever since i saw cynthia had one.

Ash will get a mega a one point no matter how brief. The marketing Gods would not allow their sacred mechanic not to go unused by the main character. Now to answer the question a giant gold pokeyen necklace or the hilt of some Superior Nippon Steel. But to give a serious answer probably the same item as the most recent player character or the mega ring if a new release isn't close to when he gets it.

Well, to me I think they will give him a key stone or his pokemon will got a mega evolution after 2 or 3 region from now

Like he got his first dragon after 3 Regions and got his ice pokemon after 2 region and both near by the final seasons

To me, I still think they will give him a key stone or his pokemon will got a mega evolution after 2 or 3 region from now

Like he got his first dragon after 3 Regions and got his ice pokemon after 2 region and both near by the final seasons

If he finally got a pseudo pokemon and then he leave it after 3 0r 5 episodes, Do you guys think he will got a key stone or his pokemon will have a mega shinka (evolution) in first rejion for mega evolution

Oh God I really cannot imagine Satoshi with jewellery... I hope this day never comes to pass!

I would like Ash/Satoshi get a Key Stone and have it be on his hat. I can just imagine him tilting his hat and just taping the stone, resulting in a very cool and extremely epic looking Mega-activation. P.S. I like that so many others are in favor of the hat.

P.P.S. (sorry I forgot to add this originally) As for the mega-pokemon to be, well I have yet to check similar Threads, on this one there is one candidate that is (understandably) overlooked. Greninja/Gekkouga may currently not have a mega evolution, but pokemon games have always had at least one same-generation sequel, and there is a strong possibility that the Kalos starter's final evolutions will get mega forms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be a Mega Ring but a Mega Hat would be awesome.

His Mega has to be Charizard, I don't think it'll be anything else. Sceptile probably won't happen now because of Shota

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom