• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

If I lived in the Pokemon world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
Reaction score
Here you can say what you would do if you lived in the world of Pokemon that no one there has been shown to think of. Try to think of unique ways to use the resources of the Pokemon world to do useful or funny (or both) things. Just remember that everything you post must actually be possible within the Pokemon canon. Begin each idea you post with "If I lived in the Pokemon world". I'll get things started.

If I lived in the Pokemon world, I would capture my bed in a Poke Ball. That way, If I was ever tired on my journey, I could just send out my bed in the middle of the woods and sleep on that instead of in a sleeping bag.

All hail Pokemon!
Reaction score
I thought pokeballs were just for pokemon... Oh well :-/! If I lived in the pokemon world, I would get a Salamence and I could fly anywhere I wanted too. I would become a Co-ordinator like Dawn and May.

Reaction score
Ash captures a riceball in a Poke Ball
That should answer your question.

Also, you're supposed to think up things that no one else in the series has ever thought of.

I would charge any and all electric devices with an Electric Pokemon.

Got Pokemon Black!!
Reaction score
I would probably catch different pokemon that could teleport... and become a trainer myself

Lying
Reaction score
This really seems like more of a game. Moving to the appropriate section.

Reaction score
You're not getting it. I mean come up with ideas that no one in the Pokemon world has ever thought of.

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
If I lived in the pokemon world, I'd get two pokemon that could learn some kind of teleport move (such as, surprisingly enough, Teleport) and get them to teleport me to two different places...AT THE SAME TIME! Seriously, what would happen?

Also get a pokemon with Dig and go into a cave, then get out an Escape Rope and race it to the exit :lol:

Too much water
Reaction score
Ash captures a riceball in a Poke Ball
That should answer your question.

Also, you're supposed to think up things that no one else in the series has ever thought of.

I would charge any and all electric devices with an Electric Pokemon.
Lol, I'd do the same.

About the riceball, I'm reticent to consider Pokémon anime as canon. However, it could be a good explaination for the main character carrying 255 pokéballs, 100 hyper potions and... a bike. Could be special balls useless to catch pokémon, but enough to store items..

Reaction score
Lol, I'd do the same.

About the riceball, I'm reticent to consider Pokémon anime as canon. However, it could be a good explaination for the main character carrying 255 pokéballs, 100 hyper potions and... a bike. Could be special balls useless to catch pokémon, but enough to store items..
Items are stored in Poke Balls in the games, too. All those Poke Balls sitting in the middle of the woods, road, etc. with potions, Ethers, etc. in them? Perfect example.

And I never thought about it, but you're right! How the heck does a ten year old kid carry all that in his bag? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.