• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If I lived in the Pokemon world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

:D
Reaction score
Here you can say what you would do if you lived in the world of Pokemon that no one there has been shown to think of. Try to think of unique ways to use the resources of the Pokemon world to do useful or funny (or both) things. Just remember that everything you post must actually be possible within the Pokemon canon. Begin each idea you post with "If I lived in the Pokemon world". I'll get things started.

If I lived in the Pokemon world, I would capture my bed in a Poke Ball. That way, If I was ever tired on my journey, I could just send out my bed in the middle of the woods and sleep on that instead of in a sleeping bag.

I thought pokeballs were just for pokemon... Oh well :-/! If I lived in the pokemon world, I would get a Salamence and I could fly anywhere I wanted too. I would become a Co-ordinator like Dawn and May.

Ash captures a riceball in a Poke Ball
That should answer your question.

Also, you're supposed to think up things that no one else in the series has ever thought of.

I would charge any and all electric devices with an Electric Pokemon.

I would probably catch different pokemon that could teleport... and become a trainer myself

This really seems like more of a game. Moving to the appropriate section.

You're not getting it. I mean come up with ideas that no one in the Pokemon world has ever thought of.

If I lived in the pokemon world, I'd get two pokemon that could learn some kind of teleport move (such as, surprisingly enough, Teleport) and get them to teleport me to two different places...AT THE SAME TIME! Seriously, what would happen?

Also get a pokemon with Dig and go into a cave, then get out an Escape Rope and race it to the exit :lol:

Ash captures a riceball in a Poke Ball
That should answer your question.

Also, you're supposed to think up things that no one else in the series has ever thought of.

I would charge any and all electric devices with an Electric Pokemon.

Lol, I'd do the same.

About the riceball, I'm reticent to consider Pokémon anime as canon. However, it could be a good explaination for the main character carrying 255 pokéballs, 100 hyper potions and... a bike. Could be special balls useless to catch pokémon, but enough to store items..

Lol, I'd do the same.

About the riceball, I'm reticent to consider Pokémon anime as canon. However, it could be a good explaination for the main character carrying 255 pokéballs, 100 hyper potions and... a bike. Could be special balls useless to catch pokémon, but enough to store items..
Items are stored in Poke Balls in the games, too. All those Poke Balls sitting in the middle of the woods, road, etc. with potions, Ethers, etc. in them? Perfect example.

And I never thought about it, but you're right! How the heck does a ten year old kid carry all that in his bag? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom