• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If it were real....

I think there would be a liscence but once you have it you can get any pokemon you want.

About the food when they are in thier Pokeballs they don't need food or else every time Misty is feeding her Togapi she would have to feed all of her pokemon.

When they merged the thread that was about Pokemon world itself not ours explains how they got there.

Maybe Pokémon are put in a kind of suspended animation in the balls, and don't need to eat because they are stored as data while inside the balls. It seems to be based on an analog-to-digital conversion like with CDs, telephones, etc. I have no idea how something could convert a living organism, though.

Wouldn't that mean that a pokemon's life would be the segments when it is out of the pokeball?

That would be a problem with the idea of a pokemon getting rest inside a pokeball.

I think I agree with the Poke ball thingy. First of all, it would be way too cramped in their. Secondly, How boring for them to wait in there! Thirdly, Hopefully in the next pokemon game they'll let you pick a pokemon to keep OUTSIDE of the pokeball and it could follow you like Pikachu does in Pokemon Yellow. Or maybe that's just me...

Ithink that at school the teachers would have powerful pokemon to keep the students in line.

Pokemon would probaly use weapons.

Weapons, eh? I don't think so. Could you imagine a cute little pokemon like Eevee, with a butcher knife? Ahhh!!
But about the school teachers having strong pokemon would be a cool idea. But at recess they would have to supervise cause a kid could just grab his Pigeot and try to fly away. You would need a flying supervising pokemon of course.

The people who is the Elite 4 and the people who is the GymLeaders would be voted on just like the people in government because they are all important.

Maybe Pokémon are put in a kind of suspended animation in the balls, and don't need to eat because they are stored as data while inside the balls. It seems to be based on an analog-to-digital conversion like with CDs, telephones, etc. I have no idea how something could convert a living organism, though.

Duh. Change the file extension from .pkmn to .ball. *rolls eyes*

Weapons, eh? I don't think so. Could you imagine a cute little pokemon like Eevee, with a butcher knife?

Easily.

Weapons, eh? I don't think so. Could you imagine a cute little pokemon like Eevee, with a butcher knife? Ahhh!!

Yeah, like Paperfairy said. Besides pokemon can hold on to one item right? I doubt there is any special properties about a stick. :p

Also, I wanted to say earlier (but didn't for no reason) but applying real physics to pokemon of any kind is silly. For an example on fly with pokemon, many pokemon should not be able to fly themselves. For the most part it would be best to assume that shown in the games and anime would translate accurately in real life some how.

Maybe there is a Pokémon world they all go to- Mystery Dungeon world?

But why would pokemon need weapons? I mean, it's already clear that if they wanted to, they have the power to overthrow humans quite easily.

Then again, I suppose you could attach knives to a Magikarp and throw it at someone.

Maybe there is a Pokémon world they all go to- Mystery Dungeon world?

Sending out Pokémon would be.... odd.

"Go Bulbasaur!"

Away message: In Wish Cave! BBL! ^_^

Besides, that would leave a lot to explain, like why Pokémon know what's going on as soon as they're called upon, or in the manga; when a ball is destroyed from the outside, the Pokémon inside bites the dust....

But why would pokemon need weapons? I mean, it's already clear that if they wanted to, they have the power to overthrow humans quite easily.

Then again, I suppose you could attach knives to a Magikarp and throw it at someone.

Farfetch'd and cubone may benefit... ^^;

Fighting type would benifet. I mean that would be a big advantage for them. Image a Machoke being a Samerai. Also If the Pokemon would use weapons they would also have guns. I can just see a Machop running with 2 Falcans.

OMG if it where reaaaal X) Ash and Drew would be even more hotter!!! *shrills*

I think that most pokémon would be regional. Like tigers/elephants/kangaroos aren't everywhere. It wouldn't be a certain ammount in Kanto, more in Jhoto, same but MORE in Hoenn, etc. Kanto and Jhoto would obviously share more, since they're both connected, instead of there being a trail to Jhoto on one side and a sheer cliff on the other (they walk over and fall off; how else do you explain the lack of Jhoto pokémon crossing countries?).

So they would share more, and Hoenn would have it's own pokémon, and so would Fiore and Sinnoh and everything not connected. But some would be carried over, I suppose. Rattata I can easily see being global. :p And water types would be everywhere as far as oceans go, but freshwater would be regional. Flying types could probably be all over too, especially the ones the seem more like long distance fliers - Fearow and Pelliper could be.

There could also be more of a fuzzy line of what defines each type of pokémon, either though hybrids or just different traits being passed down. Not all members of the same type would have the same exact colour scheme, for instance. Even more possibilities with the cross-breeding, you know?

If pokemon were REAL then the scientist research on them and it would be all unfair. Since how the world is now there's going to be big problems. Like having them as a pet? Do they have some illness humans can't have or if they kill humans or eat them. What will be of the world today... can they survive on earth? So i think if pokemon would be real then the world have to change almost instantly from our age to nano age to get the pokeballs and teleportary system between pokemon center. But it could be great fun if the pokemon were real.

If Legendary Pokemone were real ,the US government would use as weapons of mass destructions

thats what the US needs,more weapons like Lugia and Ho-oh or Regigas

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom