• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If Pokemon Was Real, And You Were Standing With The Professor, What Would Be Your Starter Order (Per Region)?

Unovia

Author of Pokemon of the Week (Travelin' Dan)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Dawn_choosing_Piplup.png
It's the question we run into every new Region...What is going to be your Starter? Imagine if Pokemon was real, and you were standing with the Professor, contemplating your choice, in what order would you consider your choices (Grass/Fire/Water only)? Please make your list of each game, with first preference, second, and last.

A Little Background About Me
I have played every game before Pikachu and Eevee, though I have decided to make choices for Galar & Paldea as well.

Kanto
1st-Bulbasaur
2nd-Charmander
3rd-Squirtle

Johto
1st-Cyndaquil
2nd-Totodile
3rd-Chikorita

Hoenn
1st-Torchic
2nd-Treecko
3rd-Mudkip

Sinnoh
1st-Turtwig
2nd-Chimchar
3rd-Piplup

Unova
1st-Tepig
2nd-Oshawott
3rd-Snivy

Kalos
1st-Froakie
2nd-Fennekin
3rd-Chespin

Kalos (Kanto Starter)
1st-Charmander
2nd-Bulbasaur
3rd-Squirtle

Alola
1st-Rowlet
2nd-Popplio
3rd-Litten

Galar
1st-Grookey
2nd-Scorbunny
3rd-Sobble

Hisui
1st-Cyndaquil
2nd-Rowlet
3rd-Oshawott

Paldea
1st-Fuecoco
2nd-Sprigatito
3rd-Quaxly

Note to the admins: If this needs to be moved to a different spot, please do so.

Imagine if Pokemon was real, and you were standing with the Professor, contemplating your choice, in what order would you consider your choices (Grass/Fire/Water only)? Please make your list of each game, with first preference, second, and last.
Hmmm... I'm going to make this list going off the assumption that I'm a new Trainer in this scenario, so I likely wouldn't know much about the starters or what they might evolve into. That way it'd be from a different perspective — moreso weighing my options based on which ones seem promising at a glance, or which ones look the most difficult to train — rather than just ranking them based on what I already know are my favorites.

Kanto:
1. Charmander
2. Squirtle
3. Bulbasaur

Johto:
1. Cyndaquil
2. Chikorita
3. Totodile

Hoenn:
1. Mudkip
2. Torchic
3. Treecko

Sinnoh:
1. Turtwig
2. Piplup
3. Chimchar

Unova:
1. Oshawott
2. Tepig
3. Snivy

Kalos:
1. Fennekin
2. Chespin
3. Froakie

Alola:
1. Litten
2. Popplio
3. Rowlet

Galar:
1. Sobble
2. Scorbunny
3. Grookey

Hisui:
1. Cyndaquil
2. Oshawott
3. Rowlet

Paldea:
1. Sprigatito
2. Fuecoco
3. Quaxly

Kanto
1st-Squirtle
2nd-Charmander
3rd-Bulbasaur

Johto
1st-Chikorita
2nd-Totodile
3rd-Cyndaquil

Hoenn
1st-Treecko
2nd-Torchic
3rd-Mudkip

Sinnoh
1st- Chimchar
2nd-Piplup
3rd-Turtwig

Unova
1st-Oshawott
2nd-Snivy
3rd-Tepig

Kalos
1st-Fennekin
2nd-Chespin
3rd-Froakie

Alola
1st-Popplio
2nd-Litten
3rd-Rowlet

Galar
1st-Scorbunny
2nd-Grookey
3rd-Sobble

Hisui
1st-Oshawott
2nd-Cyndaquil
3rd-Rowlet

Paldea
1st-Quaxly
2nd-Sprigatito
3rd-Fuecoco

Kanto
1. Bulbasaur
2. Squirtle
3. Charmander
Johto
1. Cyndaquil
2. Totodile
3. Chikorita
Hoenn
1. Mudkip
2. Treecko
3. Torchic
Sinnoh
1. Piplup
2. Turtwig
3. Chimchar
Unova
1. Oshawott
2. Snivy
3. Tepig
Kalos
1. Fennekin
2. Froakie
3. Chespin
Alola
1. Popplio
2. Rowlet
3. Litten
Galar
1. Grookey
2. Scorbunny
3. Sobble
Hisui
1. Oshawott
2. Cyndaquil
3. Rowlet
Paldea
1. Fuecoco
2. Sprigatito
3. Quaxly

+plus some reasoning

Kanto
1. Squirtle - If it was up to child me, I'd choose Squirtle because it was least threatening and water is also strong as an element so a safe bet all around
2. I don't care about the order of the other two, both are fine in any order

Johto
1.Cyndaquil probably because it looks both meek enough to be obedient and mess free but also strong enough to be useful. I'd still would worry about the fire burning my house's curtains or something, haha.
2. Totodile
3. Chikorita, even though I like plants, I feel like it looks like a particularly fussy plant that is difficult to care for and I am known to be neglectful and lazy. Chikorita, you deserve better!

Hoenn

1. Treecko! While it doesn't look very strong, it looks fast and friendly and smart and I like such Pokemon and I feel like someone like me, who is pretty weak, could use help of a Pokemon who is more flexible and cunning when it counts
2. Mudkip - Mudkip is very strong but I feel like it is a bit too introverted for me! However, who knows, maybe it depends on its behavior?
3. Torchic - Torchic looks very sweet and also strong but I feel like I wouldn't be able to keep up with his energy/he or she would be slightly disappointed with me being lazy or need a more energetic trainer

Sinnoh

1. Piplup - it's the starter that I can imagine caring for the easiest, including its final form. Beautiful bird, smart, kind of scatterbrained and eccentric, not demanding
2. Turtwig - Sturdy and patient partner. A bit too introverted again, though
3. Chimchar - monkeys make such a mess out of everything! They need someone with steel nerves, which I am not. (Though fire/fighting monkey may need something more than STEEL nerves, lol)

Unova

1. Snivy, it looks smart. On the other hand, it looks way too smart. I'd probably worry it judges my poor training decisions secretly
2. Tepig - a sweet friend and my actual first starter! A bit naive and excitable though, as I explained before, I may need someone smarter and more dependable!
3. Oshawott - it looks pissed off. Cute but pissed off. I don't like guessing what I did wrong, haha

Kalos

1. Froakie! I like water as an element and it looks both smart and dependable. Plus I love frogs and don't even mind walking in the rain. I feel like we'd get along.
2. Fennekin
3. Chespin

Alola

1. Litten. My pro cat bias would work here, unfortunately (or fortunately?) Being protected by a scary badass cat is kind of neat
2. Rowlet
3. Popplio

Galar

1. Grookey
2. Scorbunny
3. Sobble - Inteleon is my favorite starter but in real life I'd probably misjudge Sobble's fearfulness as treacherousness/playing weak! :( I mean, it's kind of true but it is also so interesting! Why am I so uncool?

Paldea

1.Quaxly - I like that it is a bit vain! I feel like it would be self sufficient but also fun to have around with its antics but willing to protect me when needed!
2. Sprigatito
3. Fuecoco

Wow, thank you for this question, my answers are way different than in the games!

Kanto
1. Charmander
2. Squirtle
3. Bulbasaur
Johto
1.Cyndaquil
2. Totodile
3. Chikorita
Hoenn
1. Mudkip
2. Treecko
3. Torchic
Sinnoh
1. Turtwig
2. Piplup
3. Chimchar
Unova
1. Oshawott
2. Snivy
3. Tepig
Kalos
1. Froakie
2. Chespin
3. Fennekin
Alola
1. Popplio
2. Rowlet
3. Litten
Galar
1. Scorbunny
2. Sobble
3. Grookey
Paldea
1. Sprigatito
2. Quaxly
3. Fuecoco
Hisui
1. Oshawott
2. Cyndaquil
3. Rowlet

Kanto
1. Bulbasaur
2. Squirtle
3. Charmander

Johto
1. Chikorita
2. Cyndaquil
3. Totodile

Hoenn
1. Treecko
2. Mudkip
3. Torchic

Sinnoh
1. Turtwig
2. Piplup
3. Chimchar

Unova
1. Snivy
2. Oshawott
3. Tepig

Kalos
1. Chespin
2. Froakie
3. Fenniken

Alola
1. Litten
2. Rowlet
3. Popplio

Galar
1. Grookey
2. Sobble
3. Scorbunny

Paldea
1. Sprigatito
2. Fuecoco
3. Quaxly

Hisui
1. Rowlet
2. Oshawott
3. Cyndaquil

yes there are a lot of hot takes here lmao

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmaner
Totodile
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Treeko
Mudkip
Torchic
Turtwig
Piplup
Chimchar
Oshawott
Snivy
Tepig
Froakie
Fennekin
Chespin
Rowlet
Poplio
Litten
Sobble
Grookey
Scorbunny
Oshawott
Cyndaquil
Rowlet
Fuecoco
Quaxly
Sprigatito

Kanto
1. Charmander
2. Squirtle
3. Bulbasaur

Johto
1. Cyndaquil
2. Totodile
3. Chikorita

Hoenn
1. Mudkip
2. Torchic
3. Treecko

Sinnoh
1. Chimchar
2. Turtwig
3. Piplup

Unova
1. Oshawott
2. Tepig
3. Snivy

Kalos
1. Froakie
2. Fennkin
3. Chespin

Kalos (Kanto Starter)
same as with kanto

Alola
1. Rowlet
2. Litten
3. Popplio

Galar
1. Grookey
2. Scorbunny
3. Sobble

Paldea
1. Sprigatito
2. Fuecoco
3. Quaxly

Hisui
1. Oshawott
2. Cydnaquil
3. Rowlet

Wow, thank you all for your responses so far! Never thought I would see this much thoroughness in this discussion. @stunning_cyan, your responses, especially, were fascinating, though I love seeing all the responses that are coming out here!

Kanto: Squirtle>Charmander>Bulbasaur. I can't cheat on the turtle, it's fun to use and Blastoise would be fun to ride specially if it uses his cannons as thrusters. Charizard would be next as flying on it would be cool. Venusaur is a solid choice but it may smell bad.
Johto: Chikorita>Totodile>Cyndaquil. It may be the hardest path but smells good and is fun to ride when evolved. Second choice is Feraligatr, mostly because of design but it could provide coverage via biting moves.
Hoenn:Mudkip>Treecko>Torchic. My favorite starter ever, surfing on it on the countless seas and EQ'king all double battles would be amazing. Sceptile could be useful for cutting.
Sinnoh:Turtwig>Chimchar>Piplup. A very pleasant Pokemon to take picnics with (who knows which Pokemon will come to visit its tree?) and also to climb mountains with! Second is Infernape, it can hit fast and quick and could also be a decent climber.
Unova:Tepig>Snivy>Oshawott. Mostly by design, they don't appear to have many awesome abilities.
Kalos: Chespin>Fennekin>Froakie. Wow, first region that does not match my design preferences! Chesnaught is an ideal and trustworthy bodyguard. Delphox would protect me in the snow and entertain me with fire shows. Greninja is cool but would feel a bit too distant and I'd enter in panic if I touched its tongue by accident.
Alola: Rowlet>Popplio>Litten. I can't cheat on the owl, and while it could be distant it could also be useful to detect treats and kill them with arrows. Popplio is second for entertainment value, and it would be cool to dive with Primarina.
Galar: Grookey>Sobble>Scorbunny. Rillaboom is the most similar to my personality, and the way the line grows plants by using its stick would be cool. Sobble could be hard to raise but the special abilities of Inteleon would be worth it. Cinderace could entertain the team, but those picnics would be very dangerous!
Hisui:Rowlet>Oshawott>Cyndaquil. Both are cool battlers though Rowlet is slightly more honorable. The other is a creepy sleepy monk.
Paldea: Fuecoco>Quaxly>Sprigatito. Sing for me croc! And is also amazing in battle. Quaquaval is pretty and would be fun to see its reactions while doing turism. I don't like magic shows, and Sprigatito is too spoiled.

Putting each picks in spoilers to avoid making too big of a post.

Squirtle was my first pick for the Kanto region all because Blastoise's french name is "Tortank". As a kid I thought the name was so cool I needed to have it. Nowadays I pick whatever I want for any Kanto games that gives you a choice in starters.

Cyndaquil was my first pick as a kid. Again, because of its final evolution, but not for its french name this time around (it's also called Typhlosion in french). Granted, as a kid the usual strat of training only the starter didn't work nearly as well because of Whitney, but I didn't care. Nowadays I go with Totodile most often, though I did attempt a no-damage run of original Gold/Silver at one point and used Cyndaquil since Quick Attack is available there and is needed at times for that type of run.

Mudkip, once again because of its final evolution. And then it turned out that Mudkip as a starter is a great choice in the version where the evil team uses Fire-type Pokémons. Nowadays... I'd still go Mudkip.

Piplup. This time due to its final evolution's dual-typing which I thought was cool as it can be. Nowadays, I'd either pick Piplup or Turtwig.

Smugleaf Snivy (oh goody, a grass-type as a favorite for a change !). And once more, because of its final evolution being based off french royalty, which I thought was neat even if it is the worst starter for Unova games. Nowadays, I'd either go Snivy or TEHpig Tepig.

I've only done one game of Kalos, and I picked Chespin... You get the reasoning at this point lmao. Nowadays... I would pick whatever I want as a starter.

Rowlet. And for a big change : its final evolution had no influences this time around. I just thought Rowlet was so cute. My run of USUM (which I barely started to be quite honest) uses Litten as a starter though.

I never played the SwSh games. But if I had to pick one, it'd be Scorbunny.

Cyndaquil, based of my Johto pick. Hisuian Typhlosion reminds me a lot of Legoshi from Beastars for some reason.

I go with Quaxly. Gonna have that Donald Duck rep going !

Kanto:
1. Pikachu
2. Eevee
3. Charmander
4. Bulbasaur
5. Squirtle

Johto:
1. Chikorita
2. Cyndaquil
I'm not picking Totodile.

Hoenn:
1. Treecko
2. Mudkip
3. Torchic

Sinnoh:
1. Piplup
2...Turtwig?
3. Chimchar

Unova:
1. Oshawott
2. Tepig
I'm not picking Snivy.

Kalos:
1. Froakie
2. Chespin
3. Fennekin

Alola:
1. Popplio
2. Rowlet
I'm unfortunately not choosing Litten

Galar:
1. Scorbunny
2. Grookey
I don't think I'm picking Sobble?

Hisui
1. Cyndaquil (The Hisuian Typhlosion makes a difference)
2. Oshawott
3. Rowlet

Paldea:
1. Sprigatito
2. Relocate

Kanto: Squirtle>Bulbasaur>Charmander: I would always choose Squirtle over the other 2 because its my favorite Kanto starter
Johto: Cyndaquil>Totodile>Chikorita: I like Cyndaquil and Totodile equally and it depends on the mood i am in which i am gonna choose.
Hoenn: Mudkip>Treecko>Torchic: Mudkip is easily my favorite of the three, while the Torchic line gets dragged down by Combusken... for reasons
Sinnoh: Turtwig>Chimchar>Piplup: I prefer the whole Turtwig line over the other 2
Unova: Tepig>Oshawott>Snivy
Kalos: Greninja>Fennekin>Chespin
Alola: Popplio>Rowlet>Litten
Galar: Sobble>Grookey>Scorbunny
Hisui: Oshawott>Cyndaquil>Rowlet
Paldea: Quaxly>Fuecoco>Sprigatito

Wow! Now i have this all lined up, its interesting to note that majority of the time, i use the slowest starter in the region, be it in first form or last form. The only outliers being Cyndaquil, Froakie and Sobble, who are the fastest in their respective regions.

Another noticable thing is that out of the 10 regions, i have chosen Water 7 times for my first run, but until gen 6, i also alternated the typings it seems, based on design. Which also means i don't like the designs of the Grass and Fire mons as much after gen 5.

• Kanto & Hoenn & Kalos: Grass / Water / Fire
  • Johto & Unova: Fire / Water / Grass
  • Sinnoh & Galar & Paldea: Grass / Fire / Water
  • Alola: Water / Fire / Grass

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Eevee
Pikachu
Totodile
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Mudkip
Torchic
Treeko
Chimchar
Turtwig
Piplup
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Fennekin
Froakie
Chespin
Rowlet
Popplio
Litten
Grookey
Scorbunny
Sobble
Cyndaquil
Rowlet
Oshawott
Sprigatito
Quaxly
Fuecoco

Because the question specifically mentions "if Pokémon was real", I'm gonna have a bit of fun and make my list based more on the mon's physical characteristics rather than stats or typing, just judging by what would probably be easiest for me to handle.
I'll also italicize the name of my actual favorite starter from each region, just to show the difference.

1. Bulbasaur. It seems like a pretty docile, friendly Pokémon, and since it uses photosynthesis, it'd save money on food since I wouldn't need to feed it as often.
  2. Squirtle. The whole spraying-water-out-of-its-mouth thing is a bit problematic since I use a lot of paper and electronics, neither of which I need water sprayed on.
  3. Charmander. Permanent fire hazard = maybe not.
  1. Chikorita.
  2. Cyndaquil.
  3. Totodile.
When I was a kid, before I knew anything about Pokémon, I saw an ad depicting the Johto starters, and I remember liking the green one because it looked cute and happy; I also liked the one with the funny pointy nose, but thought it would burn my hand if I tried to pet it :cry: and the crocodile was "too bitey and not cute". Since I'd be 10 if I was actually starting in the Pokémon world, I figure this is a pretty decent reasoning lol.
  1. Treecko. I like lizards. That's all.
  2. Mudkip. Mainly because its ability to lift heavy things might be useful. Although I'm not a big fan of the mud/slime thing its evolutions have going on.
  3. Torchic. If it's just judging by the starter, Torchic would probably be second instead, because almost all its dex entries emphasize how it's nice and warm to hug, but its evolutions seem like they'd pretty easily break and/or burn a lot of my stuff and I don't really need that.
  1. Turtwig. I like turtles. That's all. (The "photosynthesis" argument from Bulbasaur also applies here.)
  2. Chimchar. Mainly because I'd prefer it over Piplup.
  3. Piplup. I get that it's proud and difficult to bond with, that's just how it naturally is, but being the absurdly sensitive person I am, I'd probably still take it personally anyway and feel really hurt and rejected if it didn't listen to me. Our personalities would not match well lol.
  1. Oshawott. It's cute and I don't really see any aspects of its behavior that I wouldn't be able to handle.
  2. Tepig. If it likes roasting berries, maybe it'd help me cook too?
  3. Snivy. I don't trust its smug face. Devious little critter.
  1. Chespin. It seems pretty tough but still easygoing. I'm gonna assume it's a well-behaved Chespin, not like Clemont's annoying one that prejudiced me against Chespin for a long time.
  2. Fennekin. At least it just lets out hot air instead of fire? I mean, its evolutions do, but whatever. It's only higher than Froakie because I don't like Greninja.
  3. Froakie. I like frogs. That's all. But I wouldn't evolve it.
  1. Rowlet. It's just a little orb birb. I'd have to be wary of it sneaking up on me, though.
  2. Litten. Its personality is pretty much exactly like mine. Solitary, doesn't like showing emotions or being given too much affection, takes a long time to trust people. Not sure how this would work out in a Trainer-Pokémon dynamic, though. Either we get along perfectly or just completely fall out of sync due to lack of communication. Also the whole its-evolutions-shoot-fire thing, along with Incineroar's tendency to ignore orders, is a bit of a problem.
  3. Popplio. Mainly because its Sun dex entry contains the phrase "snorts body fluids from its nose". I thought the balloons would be pretty fun, but now I'm second-guessing that.
  1. Sobble. Mainly because I wouldn't want to train the other two.
  2. Scorbunny. Running around and starting fires while it runs? That's gonna be a lot to deal with.
  3. Grookey. I'm very sensitive to repetitive, annoying sounds. I would last maybe 15 seconds listening to it hitting its stick against things before I completely lost my mind.
  1. Sprigatito. fluffy plant cat ^_^
  2. Fuecoco. It seems like a chill fellow, and it's one of the few Fire starters that doesn't openly shoot fire at things outside of battle. Although that's unavoidable with its evolutions, at least the final evo makes some cool music.
  3. Quaxly. It's prone to overthinking things. I'm prone to overthinking things. We wouldn't be able to get anything done.

This was pretty fun, actually! It was interesting to look at the starters as actual creatures that I'd actually have to live with and take care of, it definitely makes you look at them differently.

kanto:
1. bulbasaur
2. squirtle
3. charmander

johto:
1. cyndaquil
2. chikorita
3. totodile

hoenn:
1. mudkip
2. torchic
3. treecko

sinnoh:
1. piplup
2. turtwig
3. chimchar

unova:
1. oshawott
2. snivy
3. tepig

kalos:
1. fennekin
2. froakie
3. chespin

alola:
1. rowlet
2. popplio
3. litten

galar:
1. sobble
2. scorbunny
3. grookey

paldea:
1. fuecoco
2. sprigatito
2. quaxly

Kanto:
  1. Bulbasaur
  2. Squirtle
  3. Charmander

Johto:
  1. Totodile
  2. Cyndaquil
  3. Chikorita

Hoenn:
  1. Treecko
  2. Mudkip
  3. Torchic

Sinnoh:
  1. Turtwig
  2. Piplup
  3. Chimchar

Unova:
  1. Snivy
  2. Tepig
  3. Oshawott

Kalos:
  1. Froakie
  2. Chespin
  3. Fennekin

Alola:
  1. Popplio
  2. Litten
  3. Rowlet

Galar:
  1. Sobble
  2. Grookey
  3. Scorbunny

Paldea:
  1. Fuecoco
  2. Sprigatito
  3. Quaxly

Oh boy! I love making lists and explaining myself~

Kanto: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle. When I was a wee PinkIceFox I fell in love with charmander's design instantly. Knowing me, if I were in the pokemon world I'd already know what the starters evolve into so I'd be like "I WANT FUTURE FLYING FIRE LIZARD". If that was taken (by the rival YOU PRICK) I'd go bulbasaur because adorable plant toad.

Johto: Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile. Lookit the cute fire creature! I bet its fuzzy!! Also adorable plant dino! The little crocodile is cute too though. (Chikorita is over totodile because, besides team four star's nuzlock of soul silver years ago making me love the dang thing, if I choose totodile in a nuzlocke I'll have to fight a chikorita and its evolutions and I have never had a run like that end well for me. That sassy leaf headed critter is a TANK.)

Hoenn: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip. I like the lizzur boy he adorable as heck. Also FLUFFY CHICKEN BABY. ...Wooper is the OG Axolotl and will always be the superior in my eyes.

Sinnoh: Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup. Adorable fire monkey probably gives the best hugs. TURTLE!!! Penguin. They're all pretty great but I like Chinchar's line best.

Unova: Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott. God it sucks that this is the region I'd most likely be in since I'm from the US because they have the weakest starter line up for me. I like Tepig the most out of the three. But they're all pretty meh to me.

Kalos: Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie. Fire fox fire fox fire fox fire fox fire fox- IT TURNS INTO A WIZARD!!!! Chespin's final evo is pretty great too. shoves Froakie to the back of the line.

Alola: Litten, Popplio, Rowlet. FIRE KITTEN FIRE KITTEN FIRE KITTEN FIRE KITTEN IT TURNS INTO A HEEL WRESTLER. I also love Popplio's line. Rowlet's cool too though.

Galar: Sobble, Scorbunny, Grookie. Ehhhhh. This is another weak line up for me. But I like Sobble's final evo best.

Paldea: Sprigatito, Quaxly, Fuecoco. GRASS KITTEN GRASS KITTEN GRASS KITTEN IT TURNS INTO A MAGICIAN. I love Quaxly's final evo. Nothing wrong with fuecoco though.

Hisui: Cyndaquil, Oshawot, Rowlet. Does this really count like the others do? Well. Cyndaquil's still adorable. It's and Oshawot's Hisuian final evolutions aren't too jarring from the rest of their line. But Hisuian Decidueye drives me insane that its bright red and orange while the other two in its line are still green. No. That hurts my brain. Stop.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom