• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If Pokemon Was Real, And You Were Standing With The Professor, What Would Be Your Starter Order (Per Region)?

If pokemon were real, I would never chose the fire type starter, because fire is too dangerous in real life. I would chose grass and water types. I like plants, and grass and water types would help me to take care of them.

kanto: 1- squirtle.Blastoise is quite strong , I like tortoises, but I could go with bulbasaur if squirtle werent avaiable.

Jotho. Chikorita. Its bad for the first gyns in jotho, but it could help me to catch a geodude to take these gyns. It is also cute and has good smell. I wouldn´t chose totodile because it bites its own trainer.

3 Houen - mudkip- Swampert has a good type combo

4 -Sinnoh- Turtwig- like I said, I like turtles.
5-- Unova- Oshawott- It´s scalchop can be used as both a sword and a shield. Snivy comes as a close second choice.

6- Kalos- Froakie- greninja is cool. If it wasnt avaiable I would wait until next year.
7- Alola- Rowlett- Its cute and Decidueye is cool. Popplio´s baloons seen to be cool, but... it comes from its nose, so its somewhat disgusting if you think about it.
8 Galar- Grookey- It makes the plants grow!

9- Paldea- Sprigatito. Cute and has a cool evo!

Kanto
Venusaur
Squirtle
Charmander

Johto
Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr

Hoenn
Swampert
Sceptile
Blaziken

Sinnoh
Empoleon
Torterra
Infernape

Unova
Serperior
Samurott
Emboar

Kalos
Delphox
Chesnaught
Greninja

Alola
Decidueye
Primarina
Incineroar

Galar
Cinderace
Inteleon
Rillaboom

Paldea
Meowscarada
Quaquaval
Skeledirge

Kanto:
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur

Johto:
Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil (don’t get me wrong, I like it)

Hoenn:
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip

Sinnoh:
Piplup
Chimchar
Turtwig

Unova:
Tepig
Oshawott
Snivy

Kalos:
Fennekin
Froakie
Chespin

Alola:
Rowlet
Litten
Popplio

Galar:
Sobble
Scorbunny
Grookey

Paldea:
Sprigatito
Quaxly
Fuecoco

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom