• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If the user above were a Gym Leader, what would their type specialty and team be?

@Chidamari Sketch
Did this until I realised DawningWinds had posted before me, but left it up anyway...

Abyss Badge
Specialty: Dark
TM: False Swipe
Team:
Absol
Obstagoon
Malamar

@DawningWinds

Intellect Badge
Specialty: Psychic
TM: Psyshock
Team:
Beheeyem
Medicham
Alakazam

Last edited:
Just wanna say I saw that one for me, Dawning and I loved it!

Badge: Forgotten Badge
Type: Ghost
Team: Phantump, Umbreon (Starter, Shiny), Drifblim, Mismagius, Haunter, Mimikyu
TM: Hex

This Gym Leader's Town fell on hard times after the Pokemon War, leaving it almost a ghost Town. A lot of young trainers forget about this badge and have to come back for it later, while some never gain this badge, deciding to stop their challenge out of fear of the local rumours. This Gym Leader uses their old starter in every fight even though it doesn't fit their typing scheme.
Yea ok, so the theme here is isolation but like the good type. Where you want to be alone. As you can see I gave you some Pokemon you can only evolve from trade. They are very powerful, but since there is nobody to trade with they stayed in their initial forms. I imagine the puzzle of this gym is finding it, since I don't think this city would be on any map. There aren't any other trainers in this gym but there are ghosts that might attack randomly (like in tall grass).

Badge: Magic Badge
Type: Psychic
Team: Delphox, Zoroark, Beheeyem, Xatu, Gothitelle, Alakazam
TM: Calm Mind

Cyanide is a skilled magician, and often performs when not battling in their Gym. Because they're one of the strongest, if not the strongest, leaders in Kalos, they don't have challengers reaching them every day. Zoroark always comes in disguised as Alakazam, their strongest Pokémon. Though Zoroark is not a psychic-type, Cyanide keeps the dark-type on their team due to Pokémon's ability to make illusions.

(I'm posting it again so that I don't have to remove it. Glad you like it! I'll come up with a different one for you next time.)

Badge: Breezy Badge
Type: Dragon
Team: Druddingon, Dragapult, Flygon, Noivern, Hydreigon,
TM: Breaking Swipe

If the breeze won't get you first he will.

Badge: Bark Badge
Type: Any
Team: Arcanine (Shiny), Houndoom (Mega), Riolu, Mightyena, Stoutland, Lycanroc (Midday Form)
TM: Bite

This gym leader wanted to be a vet when she was a kid. Now she leads a shelter that doubles as a Gym. Her newest Pokemon is Riolu - it isn't used in battles yet, because it's still learning. The puzzle is simple - you have to pet all the good boys! But look out - she will refuse to fight you if you send out a dog pokemon.

Badge: Diamond Badge
Type: Ice
Team: Weavile, Froslass, Aurorus, Frosmoth, Castform(Snowy Form), Ninetales(Alolan Form)(Shiny).
TM: Avalanche

Ice can take many shapes, you are at the end of one and this one has only sharp ends.

Badge: Dream badge
Type:
Fairy
Team: Florges, Sylveon, Alcremie(Dynamax), Togekiss, Audino(Mega Form).
TM:
Charm

You're gonna lose yourself in this dream.

Amnesia badge
type
Poison
Team Seviper, gmax garbodor, skuntank, galarian weezing
Tm poison jab

Patryctajor is a couragous girl with a past of protecting her city from the evil team

Badge: Evolution Badge
Team: Eevee (Shiny, Starter), Vaporeon, Leafeon, Sylveon, Flareon, Espeon
TM: Hidden Power

This trainer only fights with Eeveelutions. Their starter Eevee holds and Everstone. The puzzle for their gym requires the challenger to use at least 6 different pokemon types to destroy different obstacles.

I already started this one and wanted to finish

(Eeveely)
Badge: Fluff badge
Type: Normal
Team: Eevee(Dynamax)(Shiny), Ditto, Indeedee(Female), Bewear, Sawsbuck(Winter Form), Wooloo.
TM: Helping Hand

Strength comes in many different forms this place will make sure you'll never forget this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CyanideCrystal)
Badge: Sleek Badge
Team: Skitty(Everstone), Glameow(Everstone)(Shiny), Meowth(Dynamax), Luxray, Purrloin, Litten(Shiny),
TM: Thief

If you don't pay attention you might lose more then your wallet.

Last edited:
Badge: the Bark Badge (ah dang, that’s already been taken. Then let’s go with the PupPup Badge)
Team: Growlithe, Houndour, Poochyena, Lillipup, Rockruff, Yamper
TM: Odor Slueth

This gym leader used to be a world class detective, solving cases and taking on crime with her team of canines by her side. She has since settled down and runs a rescue and adoption clinic for all sorts of Pokémon. The gym battlefield is in the basement of the clinic. Her puzzle involves working with the puppers to solve cases around the clinic from helping a Furfrou groomer find the Furfrou’s missing comb to tracking down an escaped Skitty.

Badge: New Leaf Badge
Type: Grass
Team: Sunkern, Gossifleur, Cherrim, Sawsbuck (Spring Form)
TM Given: TM108, Petal Dance

Badge: Spike Badge
Type: Electric
Team: Jolteon (Starter), Manectric (Mega), Raichu, Electivire, Zebstrika, Boltund
TM: Thunderbolt

This trainer always has their hair standing up because of the elctricity in their gym. It's rumoured that the road leading to this gym is made out of Thunderstones. The puzzle for thiis gym is kind of like a guitar hero game. Every time you make a mistake you have to battle one of the trainers in the gym.

Badge: Spring Badge
Type: Grass
Team: Deerling (Spring Form), Cherrim (Sunshine Form), Flapple (Shiny, Gigantamax), Roselia
TM: Grassy Terrain

A mid game (maybe 3rd) Gym Leader. They specialize in organizing Spring Festivals in their city. Juliko's Deerling is very popular among children who come to watch it change forms when the time comes for a new season to start. The Gym puzzle requires the challenger to find a specific flower in the Gym's massive garden.

Badge: Trick Badge
Type: Psychic
Team:
Unown, Espeon, Mega Medicham, Mega Alakazam, Malamar, Natu.
TM: Trick Room

Not everything is as it seems, don't fall for their tricks.

Back
Top Bottom