• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If the user above wrote a novel...

chimera

Reaction score
Based on their avatar/signature/etc., what would its title be/what would it be about?

Since the user above me doesn't exist, their novel would presumably be blank.

Nhe tovel bould we walled Chat's Ooing Gn, ind at bould we aased bround che toncept sf owitching aetters lt she ttart wf oords. Tnd ahe tish facos.

The novel would be called What's Going On, and it would be based around the concept of switching letters at the start of words. And the fish tacos.

BAD PUN ALERT: This is a novel idea.

My Life With A Cute Parasite, an autobiography with an attached guide on how to pick up electrically charged ticks.

McDonald's In Space, a guide on decent restaurants found in the solar system.

The Strangest Crossover Ever Told, about a Raichu and a tish faco that attend Shibusen together.

An Encyclopedia of the World's Hottest Guys, showing all of the guys she's ever put in her avatar and more. I'd read it. XD

My Long Flight, an autobiography about the oddly long time she spent flying with N. Tsuzuki joins them around the middle of the book.

The Art of Love and Balance, in which our protagonist NfiNity tries discovering love and saving the world at the same time.

This Cocaine Feels Like I'm On This Book, a history of System of a Down and its members.

Ponies At the Playground, a novel on how Applejack accidentally kicked the other pony in the face and broke her nose.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom