• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If they didn't end up with Ash who would they end up with?

At this point, I would say Misty has become closer friends with Tracey than with Ash/Brock. Why? She was only traveling with Ash/Brock for a short time, yet Tracey apparently visits the Cerulean Gym almost every day as seen in the specials. Misty's also now been at the Gym longer than she was traveling.

Likewise, we know Ash is never going to stop traveling and keep going on endless adventures, so Misty already has a "gentlemen" within the vicinity.

I think the Misty/Tracey pairing is more likely now.

This actually makes sense. She may have been attracted to Ash or Brock at some point, but they've been gone for A LONG TIME. And Tracey is still around. Any woman would value Tracey if he stuck around for that many years after the journey.

This actually makes sense. She may have been attracted to Ash or Brock at some point, but they've been gone for A LONG TIME. And Tracey is still around. Any woman would value Tracey if he stuck around for that many years after the journey.

Not to mention she probably sees Tracey at least once a week. She hasn't seen Ash since he came home from the Hoenn league (which is now oddly two entire generations ago, a VERY long time ago now that we're in Best Wishes), and even then it was only for like 2 days.

The writers didn't have to include Tracey in those Misty specials, but they did.

Misty: Tracey or that guy with a Starmie from the OI
May: Drew or Harley
Dawn: Conway or Kenny
Delia: Professor Oak, Giovanni or Mr.Mime
Pikachu: Duplica's Ditto

After some rethinking here are another alternative options for girls in case of not ending up with Ash:
Misty:,Rudy from Orange islands.You could tell she won his heart being in dilemma whether to stay with him and his sister or leave.He seemed like guy who would do anything to please her.
[/B]May:[/]this one is hard.Aside from Drew i cant recall anyone with who some close moment existed.Perhaps by a stretch Sid.
Dawn:i guess alternate choice might be Barry.While there wasnt any subtle hints being present between them of liking each other like it was blatantly obvious from Kenny side,arguing between Dawn and him as well support being present in some cases might set up soil for growth of future relationship.

Not to mention she probably sees Tracey at least once a week. She hasn't seen Ash since he came home from the Hoenn league (which is now oddly two entire generations ago, a VERY long time ago now that we're in Best Wishes), and even then it was only for like 2 days.

The writers didn't have to include Tracey in those Misty specials, but they did.

Im not so sure about that though.We get to see going by Misty appearance in Hoenn or Mays in DP how some contact with Ash of screen exists judging by older characters being already familiar with new traveling companions explaining how they heard it from Ash.

Since Misty isnt anymore in show its not possible for her to see older friends as much like she could when still traveling with group but from time to time she probably hears with Ash through videophone or email with same going for May and others.Its kind of strange how in retrospective it seems like years passed since this girls left Ash but in anime canon it passed few months at most since characters dont age in it.

Talking about Tracey well it made sense to include him in those specials being writers intention to reference on old time friend and expand on friendship between him and Misty.He knew her back than when he used to travel with group in OI so it would be rather odd to exclude him out especially since Pallet and Cerulean are not far from each other.

Misty - Tracey (Although I'd prefer Gary because he's feistier, but there's no evidence to support that shipping)

So? I support it but that's mainly because I really don't like Tracey I find him annoying in my mind. I really haven't seen Misty with many guys in the anime at all really since I still have 4 season's to catch up on. Hmm I perfer Dawn with Conway if I wasn't such a hardcore pearlshipper

Misty would definitely end up with Tracey. Hell, I think she should be with Tracey anyway even if Ash were available. But yeah, Chronicles kinda nudged at it enough to convert me. It's easy for those two to keep in touch.

May would predictably end up with Drew. I say that with a heavy heart because while I'm okay with Contestshipping, I think it's overblown and I never liked pairings being shoved down my throat. And I think Drew should be a closet bi. That would sure spice up the relationship.

Dawn should be with Conway. Screw Kenny; he's boring and doesn't need to infect Dawn with his boring disease. Besides that, his attitude in his final episode really turned me off from the guy; even thinking he can make up Dawn's mind for her by winning a battle against Ash just screams of a disastrous relationship if it should happen. And anyway, I agree with what was said earlier: the nerds deserve to get the girl every now and then. I see Conway being just as gentlemanly as he is a creeper. It's a good thing. ♥

idk about Iris, man. The only one that even comes to mind is maybe Trip because she keeps getting needlessly inserted into Ash and Trip's rival confrontations, and I suspect they're doing this to make up for what little they did between Paul and Dawn, so Iris/Trip would be like their makeshift Ikarishipping, only not nearly as amusing. Outside of that, I'd just say two words: Dragon Fetish.

For Misty: I think Gary. Idk y but I just like this couple. I'm not rlly fond of Tracey. so this ship.

For May: Drew of course :p. They obviously go well together.There hints are SOOOOO romantic

For Dawn: PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL. I;m a die-hard ikarishipper so thats y. I think opposites do attract :3. ALso i don't mind Barry (If Paul never existed). He would be my 2nd after ikari. Also I don't mind Heattag too. But Penguin I dislike it I just don't there mean't to be together

For Iris: CILANNNNNNN. She probally the most closest to him since it's only him, her and ash

I think Misty is gonna settle for the fact that Ash isn't coming back to kanto (except for the short few days in between new journeys) and she will settle for Tracey but one day 30 years into their marraige shell go crazy and Tracey will find out :(

May, as much as I like Advanced she probably end up with Drew

Dawn with Kenny probably....

Iris.... I REALLY DONT KNOW yet

Gary NEEDs TO END UP WITH ASH I DONT CARE THERES NO OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD FOR GARY (tho theyd cut it from the english dub)

Brock will probably end up with Nurse Joy of Pewter City

Cilan will end up with Chilli....jk but thatd be hott.............um hell probably end up with Burgandy

Max with no one cuz hell be 7 forever :( sorry Ralts

Delila with Pro. Oak tho its kinda gross considering theyre like 50 years apart

Misty would definitely end up with Tracey. Hell, I think she should be with Tracey anyway even if Ash were available. But yeah, Chronicles kinda nudged at it enough to convert me. It's easy for those two to keep in touch.

May would predictably end up with Drew. I say that with a heavy heart because while I'm okay with Contestshipping, I think it's overblown and I never liked pairings being shoved down my throat. And I think Drew should be a closet bi. That would sure spice up the relationship.

Dawn should be with Conway. Screw Kenny; he's boring and doesn't need to infect Dawn with his boring disease. Besides that, his attitude in his final episode really turned me off from the guy; even thinking he can make up Dawn's mind for her by winning a battle against Ash just screams of a disastrous relationship if it should happen. And anyway, I agree with what was said earlier: the nerds deserve to get the girl every now and then. I see Conway being just as gentlemanly as he is a creeper. It's a good thing. ♥

idk about Iris, man. The only one that even comes to mind is maybe Trip because she keeps getting needlessly inserted into Ash and Trip's rival confrontations, and I suspect they're doing this to make up for what little they did between Paul and Dawn, so Iris/Trip would be like their makeshift Ikarishipping, only not nearly as amusing. Outside of that, I'd just say two words: Dragon Fetish.

Ive alway thot Drew had a little crush on Ash.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom