• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

fruitsmoothierevenge

前向き!
Reaction score
Guys, this has been tumbling around in my brain for a few weeks now, and I need to discuss it!

If the whole of Team Rocket crumbles next episode, what will Jessie and James wear after that? I mean, their uniforms have a huge red R on them...

Will they keep wearing their uniforms, and give them new meaning? Will they design new uniforms? Will they wear costumes that they've previously worn? Will they modify a costume they have? Will they been given a signature wardrobe set?

Thoughts?

The only solutions that I think that are possible are:
- they keep wearing their Rocket uniforms;
- they start using entirely different uniforms (maybe with a Meowth head instead of the R?);
- they start using Team Plasma uniforms (this must be the least possible option of these ones...)

Considering the black uniforms went over horribly, I'm guessing they'll just keep their regular ones and say they'll always be the Rocket-Dan no matter what.

They kept using the R uniforms even when they got to know that they got fired from Team Rocket in "Dues and Don'ts", IIRC

They kept using the R uniforms even when they got to know that they got fired from Team Rocket in "Dues and Don'ts", IIRC
Yeah, but they had no money and probably no other change of clothes.

I am torn between wanting them to keep the uniforms they have now-- I do think it's a big badge of honor like Musashi said-- and wanting them to come up with new (sort of matching) outfits. For some reason, I have always been partial to that green baseball-cut shirt that James wears sometimes. I want him to wear that!
Team Nudity? o_O Well, Meowth's already there...

Jessie_James_Swimsuits.png

They've got a huge wardrobe... They will figure something out.

Last edited:
Maybe the TRio will join Team Plasma after Team Rocket disbands, who knows really...

I thought the fighting misty was behind this, anyways i think they will keep the R and create there own team rocket

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom