• Magnificent Entertainer faces off against Fantina for his third Gym badge. Watch here as he makes way too many science fiction references.

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

Reaction score
I see them deciding to continue on in the name of Team Rocket, hence no costume change.

Reaction score
I'm having trouble seeing them in anything else.. Does Sakaki have a second in command? Maybe Matori? If so she might take over the organisation and J+J can keep their clothes. :)

Reaction score
They might sill wear Team Rocket Clothes if they disband or they will wear normal everyday clothes.

The leaf lives on...
Reaction score
I believe that if TR does disband, they will change out of their iconic "R" uniforms and into some other matching outfit. The difference being that they no longer have anything related to TR.

The Wizard
Reaction score
I think they would keep the outfits for a few reasons.

A. The creators probably don't want to have to draw them up new costumes. This wouldn't be the first time they've been lazy.
B. J&J are extremely loyal to TR and probably would want to keep up the tradition of the costumes as a memorial of sorts.
C. The costumes are pretty iconic and the creators might not want to risk ruining the image they've had in place for 15 years.

Fluffy Waffles
Reaction score
I think after the 2 parter we won't see them till the league ends and they wear urban clothes and set off to do their own think (not Rocket related.)

Arms... like... nooodles!
Reaction score
I think TR would keep their uniforms. Like Musashi said...
They've always treated it like a badge of honor, and it's just become a part of who they are.

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
I can't see them wearing anything else. Even if the organization were to disband, I could see them continuing to wear their uniforms and carrying on their work, as it was very important to them. Wish they'd go back to their black uniforms though

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

Prison jumpsuits.

....sorry, but this region pretty much destroyed my liking of Jessie, James and Meowth. >.>'