• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

I see them deciding to continue on in the name of Team Rocket, hence no costume change.

I'm having trouble seeing them in anything else.. Does Sakaki have a second in command? Maybe Matori? If so she might take over the organisation and J+J can keep their clothes. :)

They might sill wear Team Rocket Clothes if they disband or they will wear normal everyday clothes.

I believe that if TR does disband, they will change out of their iconic "R" uniforms and into some other matching outfit. The difference being that they no longer have anything related to TR.

I think they would keep the outfits for a few reasons.

A. The creators probably don't want to have to draw them up new costumes. This wouldn't be the first time they've been lazy.
B. J&J are extremely loyal to TR and probably would want to keep up the tradition of the costumes as a memorial of sorts.
C. The costumes are pretty iconic and the creators might not want to risk ruining the image they've had in place for 15 years.

I think after the 2 parter we won't see them till the league ends and they wear urban clothes and set off to do their own think (not Rocket related.)

I think TR would keep their uniforms. Like Musashi said...
They've always treated it like a badge of honor, and it's just become a part of who they are.

I can't see them wearing anything else. Even if the organization were to disband, I could see them continuing to wear their uniforms and carrying on their work, as it was very important to them. Wish they'd go back to their black uniforms though

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

Prison jumpsuits.

....sorry, but this region pretty much destroyed my liking of Jessie, James and Meowth. >.>'

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom